Synergy questions

I'm currently using the free version of Mouse Share and it's really basic, but on today's tech quicky, Linus offered Synergy for $9 and I was wondering if you guys could answer some questions? First, can I configure it to work from start even on the lock screen? It's super annoying to move around wires it the event that I need to shut down. Can I configure it not to swap screens in full-screen apps like games, Mouse share doesn't offer that in the free version? Thank you very much and have a great day!

Windows[I5 2500 3.3Ghz-3.7Ghz 4 cores 4 threads][12gbs of Samsung DDR3 1600 Mhz Ram][MSI GTX 1050 TI 4GB OC]

Apple[IPhone SE] [Imac 21.5 dual core 3 Gghz][Time Capsule 3TB]

Linux[Several laptops]

If all your systems runs Windows, you can just use Microsoft very own free utility: Mouse Without Borders. https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/download/details.aspx?id=35460

Easy to use, easy to setup, actually works better than Synergy, solid, works in UAC prompts, support copy/paste between systems of files and clipboard, free. Does the job. Only works on Windows, though.

I believe it works in the Lock screen, but not the login screen (as you need to be in an account to have the configuration loaded and of course the program). You can setup keyboard combination to switch displays if you want, and you can set up to lock the mouse from switching on screen corners, so that you move the mouse to the other display when you try to hit the Start button, or Close button of a maximized window, etc.