What is the best setup forWindows 10 VPN to bypass school firewall

I'm a boarding student who just moved out of Saudi Arabia to Florida. I replaced and upgraded my computer from Saudi Arabia and in total sunk almost $3000 into a beastly gaming rig. The problem has arises though that the school that I am going to has a firewall blocking my access to multiplayer game servers. I want to bypass this by using the VPN setting that I can make on windows 10. And that's where the problem develops. I don't know what to put in to the menu for a VPN that will get past the firewall. I believe that the firewall is linked to the internet server that my computer is connected to, so most VPN types are blocked. If anyone knows how to help me, please do so as I don't want to game to disrupt classes or anything, I just want to do it in my free time and nothing more. Thanks. I'm just a boarding student so I have no home WiFi. 

image.png

5 minutes ago, KenjiUmino said:

how to bypass restrictions applied by your shool that you probably agreed not to bypass while living there: you don't

this, plus it's against the community standards of the forum to ask for this kind of information.

[FS][US] Corsair H115i 280mm AIO-AMD $60+shipping

System specs:
Asus Prime X370 Pro - Custom EKWB CPU/GPU 2x360 1x240 soft loop - Ryzen 1700X - Corsair Vengeance RGB 2x16GB - Plextor 512 NVMe + 2TB SU800 - EVGA GTX1080ti - LianLi PC11 Dynamic

- Thread Locked -

We understand your plight but asking for help specifically to subvert a firewall is against the Community Standards. LTT Forums cannot be a venue for illegal activity.

* Discussions regarding ways to avoid or block legitimately installed monitoring/tracking software or the like is also not allowed.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER