Trying something different in the RGB world

Cameron K

Hi all in the process of my new build part selection I was trying to think of a unique aesthetic away from RGB. I have a white and black theme, taichi mobo, white and black trident z, msi armour card ect.

To the point I was thinking that the Fractal meshify with its tinted window and some uv lighting may make for an interesting look. Using a combo uv/rgb strip I can also add white light during the day.

well it's not unique but it's slightly less common. uv was popular back in the OG days so would be neat to see it come back

4 minutes ago, Cameron K said:

msi armour

what GPU? armor is not a good cooler and accelero coolers are white & black and way better at actually cooling

Want to custom loop?  Ask me more if you are curious

1 minute ago, emosun said:

well it's not unique but it's slightly less common. uv was popular back in the OG days so would be neat to see it come back

It was but I never had tinted tempered glass although come to think of it that may block all uv light...

Hmm good thing amazon has a good return policy. 

2 minutes ago, Damascus said:

what GPU? armor is not a good cooler and accelero coolers are white & black and way better at actually cooling

The 1070 amor. Not the best cooler but it will work and currently is the cheapest while also fitting my theme. I am not ordering this for a month so that could change to a TI or maybe just the strix but that's besides the point of the post.

Just now, Cameron K said:

The 1070 amor. Not the best cooler but it will work and currently is the cheapest while also fitting my theme. I am not ordering this for a month so that could change to a TI or maybe just the strix but that's besides the point of the post.

Gotcha, BTW the strix looks amazing when painted white

Want to custom loop?  Ask me more if you are curious

3 minutes ago, Damascus said:

Gotcha, BTW the strix looks amazing when painted white

Oh after a quick googling that looks sweet, I might just add white accents but still. With plasti dip I won't void the warranty either.