Budget Streaming pc for Twitch/YouYube Gaming

Hi y'all,

I'm looking to build a dedicated pc to stream to twitch/YouTube Gaming, after some research i found out i need a quad core CPU (AMD FX-4300 or better).

So i have 2 options:

1. The asrock T8 J1900 (http://www.conrad.com/ce/en/product/1221034/Intel-Celeron-J1900-4-x-20-GHz-Intel-HD-Graphics-Micro-ATX)
  2. or following build (https://pcpartpicker.com/list/Pwj8pb) i will provide my own hdd and case

all it has to run is obs/xsplit and stream the output of my dedicate game pc (i'l use the razer ripsaw capture card for this) and show chat on a monitor 

wich build/system do you guys recomend 

7 minutes ago, HyperGainZ said:

The CPU SUCKS. It's worse than a 2C/2T Pentium G4400. 

7 minutes ago, HyperGainZ said:

or following build (https://pcpartpicker.com/list/Pwj8pb) i will provide my own hdd and case

The CPU sucks, especially if you want to stream and the PSU is going to start a house fire.

If you want to be able to stream, get a Ryzen 3 1200 or a Ryzen 5 1400/1600 with a B350 board and 3000MHz DDR4 (And a GTX 1050/1050 Ti). And get a PSU from Tiers 1, 2 or 3 ;)

EDIT: If you are on a very tight budget, look for a used i5 system.

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K | Motherboard: AsRock X99 Extreme4 | Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws4 2133MHz | Storage: 1 x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB | 1 x WD Green 2TB | 1 x WD Blue 500GB | PSU: Corsair RM750x | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) | Cooling: Arctic Freezer i32

Mice: Logitech G Pro X Superlight (main), Logitech G Pro Wireless, Razer Viper Ultimate, Zowie S1 Divina Blue, Zowie FK1-B Divina Blue, Logitech G Pro (3366 sensor), Glorious Model O, Razer Viper Mini, Logitech G305, Logitech G502, Logitech G402

27 minutes ago, HyperGainZ said:

Neither, what is your budget? What resolution/fps are you outputting your stream at?

Do you already have a capture card?

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

55 minutes ago, Streetguru said:

Neither, what is your budget? What resolution/fps are you outputting your stream at?

Do you already have a capture card?

yes i have one the razer ripsaw and im gonna output 1080p 60fps

and my budget is aroud 200€ or 235.85 US Dollar

Just now, HyperGainZ said:

yes i have one the razer ripsaw and im gonna output 1080p 60fps

Likely invest in an R5 1400 system

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

1 hour ago, PCGuy_5960 said:

The CPU SUCKS. It's worse than a 2C/2T Pentium G4400. 

The CPU sucks, especially if you want to stream and the PSU is going to start a house fire.

If you want to be able to stream, get a Ryzen 3 1200 or a Ryzen 5 1400/1600 with a B350 board and 3000MHz DDR4 (And a GTX 1050/1050 Ti). And get a PSU from Tiers 1, 2 or 3 ;)

EDIT: If you are on a very tight budget, look for a used i5 system.

do i really need a dedicate GPU ?? 

1 minute ago, HyperGainZ said:

do i really need a dedicate GPU ?? 

Ryzen has no video output, so you just need any old GPU or one of the new $25 ones.

Spoiler

1 minute ago, Streetguru said:

Ryzen has no video output, so you just need any old GPU or one of the new $25 ones.

ok and a i5 ? would that be good as well ?

for example  i5-7500

Just now, HyperGainZ said:

ok and a 4 core i5 ? would that be good as well ?. 

Not worth it with Ryzen at the same price with 4 cores 8 threads unless you're getting some cheap old used i5 system.

Spoiler

3 minutes ago, Streetguru said:

Not worth it with Ryzen at the same price with 4 cores 8 threads unless you're getting some cheap old used i5 system.

cheap old i5 system is probably the rout im gonna take since the only purpose for the system is to receive the output of the Razer ripsaw and stream to twitch/Youtube Gaming 

11 minutes ago, Streetguru said:

some cheap old used i5 system.

also what would be the minimum i5 ?? on a quick look around i found some i5 750 systems and some i5 3470

2 minutes ago, HyperGainZ said:

also what would be the minimum i5 ?? on a quick look around i found some i5 750 systems and some i5 3470

Newest/fastest for the least amount of money. Haswell is likely better, though an i7 of the previous gen may be better at the same price.

Spoiler

2 hours ago, HyperGainZ said:

Haswell should be fine, but if you want to output 1080 60 you should really get at least a i7 or R5.

PSU Nerd | PC Parts Flipper | Cable Management Guru

Helpful Links: PSU Tier List | Why not group reg? | Avoid the EVGA G3

Helios EVO (Main Desktop) Intel Core™ i9-10900KF | 32GB DDR4-3000 | GIGABYTE Z590 AORUS ELITE | GeForce RTX 3060 Ti | NZXT H510 | EVGA G5 650W

Delta (Laptop) | Galaxy S21 Ultra | Pacific Spirit XT (Server)

Full Specs

Spoiler

Helios EVO (Main):

Intel Core™ i9-10900KF | 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws V / Team T-Force DDR4-3000 | GIGABYTE Z590 AORUS ELITE | MSI GAMING X GeForce RTX 3060 Ti 8GB GPU | NZXT H510 | EVGA G5 650W | MasterLiquid ML240L | 2x 2TB HDD | 256GB SX6000 Pro SSD | 3x Corsair SP120 RGB | Fractal Design Venturi HF-14

Pacific Spirit XT - Server

Intel Core™ i7-8700K (Won at LTX, signed by Dennis) | GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS GAMING 5 | 16GB Team Vulcan DDR4-3000 | Intel UrfpsgonHD 630 | Define C TG | Corsair CX450M

Delta - Laptop

ASUS TUF Dash F15 - Intel Core™ i7-11370H | 16GB DDR4 | RTX 3060 | 500GB NVMe SSD | 200W Brick | 65W USB-PD Charger

Intel is bringing DDR4 to the mainstream with the Intel® Core™ i5 6600K and i7 6700K processors. Learn more by clicking the link in the description below.