Logitech G602

shperax

I only got it 2 days ago so ill post updates about the mouse as i learn it for myself came from a Razer Mamba. it was acting up going non responsive every 5-10 min for 5 seconds. Seems like a common issue. Had it for nearly 2 years tho so can't complain there.

-Palm mouse very comfy

-tried claw grip but it makes your thumb too far forward to effectivly hit ALL the side buttons

-all the buttons are nice and responsive

-mouse tracking is just as accurate as any other gaming mouse

-its a little on the heavy side with 2 batteries in it (does work with 1 battery for weight management though)

- i enjoy having 2 rows of buttons for sure compared to the mamba. its easier and more natural to move my thumb up and down to hit buttons then forwards and backwards.

-the grips on the sides are very nice

-it comes with 2 duracell batteries

-the on the fly game mode/ endurance mode button is nice

-battery life is probably amazing since i have 30 hours of continuous game mode now and the batteries still show full level. So its as advertised i guess

-compared to a G700 they feel the same on the hand i guess its more about if you prefer to have more buttons on the left finger vs more buttons on the thumb

-works great as a shooter and moba mouse

-not so much as a MMO mouse but it is much better as a MMO mouse then mostly everything except for Naga so don't rule it out for that.

-wasn't so much used to having a thumb rest but you get used to it and when you do its damn nice to have.

-the wireless range is very impressive

-the mouse has on board memory like the mamba to save your settings which is nice

-Im pretty sure you CANNOT make macros like you could with Razer software (if you can please help me) you can do stuff like Shift+S but not like "V" delay.50 "E" delay.50 "L"

make the post easier to read and ill follow this xD

maybe add some pics?

im gonna work on the layout after i inputed all my thoughts that jump into my mind while i continue to use it. i can add some pics also and a vid

im gonna work on the layout after i inputed all my thoughts that jump into my mind while i continue to use it. i can add some pics also and a vid

sweet would love to hear ur full review on it

• 2 weeks later...

I only got it 2 days ago so ill post updates about the mouse as i learn it for myself came from a Razer Mamba. it was acting up going non responsive every 5-10 min for 5 seconds. Seems like a common issue. Had it for nearly 2 years tho so can't complain there.

-Palm mouse very comfy

-tried claw grip but it makes your thumb too far forward to effectivly hit ALL the side buttons

-all the buttons are nice and responsive

-mouse tracking is just as accurate as any other gaming mouse

-its a little on the heavy side with 2 batteries in it (does work with 1 battery for weight management though)

- i enjoy having 2 rows of buttons for sure compared to the mamba. its easier and more natural to move my thumb up and down to hit buttons then forwards and backwards.

-the grips on the sides are very nice

-it comes with 2 duracell batteries

-the on the fly game mode/ endurance mode button is nice

-battery life is probably amazing since i have 30 hours of continuous game mode now and the batteries still show full level. So its as advertised i guess

-compared to a G700 they feel the same on the hand i guess its more about if you prefer to have more buttons on the left finger vs more buttons on the thumb

-works great as a shooter and moba mouse

-not so much as a MMO mouse but it is much better as a MMO mouse then mostly everything except for Naga so don't rule it out for that.

-wasn't so much used to having a thumb rest but you get used to it and when you do its damn nice to have.

-the wireless range is very impressive

-the mouse has on board memory like the mamba to save your settings which is nice

-Im pretty sure you CANNOT make macros like you could with Razer software (if you can please help me) you can do stuff like Shift+S but not like "V" delay.50 "E" delay.50 "L"

Hey man how are you finding the responsiveness or clickiness of the SIDE buttons???

Dell XPS 15 9560 - Nikon Z5 - Galaxy S10+

What's the size like? I just got a G400s and it's a bit big. How's this compared to that, if you've had any expoure...

i7 4770k @ 4.6ghz | Gigabyte GA-Z87X-UD3H | G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 16GB | Sapphire Vapor-X 7970 Ghz | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2

Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD | Toshiba 7200rpm 3TB | Seasonic 660W Platinum | Corsair H100i

Logitech G400s | Ducky Shine III Cherry MX Brown