Where can I find power supply cable extensions in my country?

DSprite
Go to solution Solved by Oshino Shinobu,

CableMod will ship directly to you rather than going through a reseller (or at least, I think they do). I'd expect shipping it be quite pricey to Australia though. 

I had originally planned on buying this > https://www.pccasegear.com/products/30218/cablemod-e-series-g2-&-p2-cable-kit-red/ but it has been discontinued. 

I live in Australia and I am looking for somewhere to buy a plain red G2 cable kit for my EVGA G2 850 power supply. It needs to be possible for it to ship to Australia and I am a terrible researcher lol

If you can link me, you'd be a legend. 

They aren't extensions. They are replacement cables for the standard cables that come with the PSU.

Extensions are easy to get, if you know a website that can ship watercooling gear they usually also have extensions.

However if you want to have your cables sleeved and you are a bit handy it might be a better idea to just sleeve them yourself.

Much cheaper but it does take some time.

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

Check out Singularity Computers, they are in Australia ;-)

CPU: i7 6950X  |  Motherboard: Asus Rampage V ed. 10  |  RAM: 32 GB Corsair Dominator Platinum Special Edition 3200 MHz (CL14)  |  GPUs: 2x Asus GTX 1080ti SLI 

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1 TB M.2 NVME  |  PSU: In Win SIV 1065W 

Cooling: Custom LC 2 x 360mm EK Radiators | EK D5 Pump | EK 250 Reservoir | EK RVE10 Monoblock | EK GPU Blocks & Backplates | Alphacool Fittings & Connectors | Alphacool Glass Tubing

Case: In Win Tou 2.0  |  Display: Alienware AW3418DW  |  Sound: Woo Audio WA8 Eclipse + Focal Utopia Headphones