Best Microphone >20€

Piinnn

Hey guys i´m looking for the best microphone under 20€. Thanks for all suggestions!

1 minute ago, Piinnn said:

Hey guys i´m looking for the best microphone under 20€. Thanks for all suggestions!

> this is over

< this is under

For that price, anything is the same. It's really at the end of the bottle.

@ErrantNyles in german, < stands for more (for example 5<8 xD) And what mic could you suggest me ? under 50€ ?

1 minute ago, Piinnn said:

@ErrantNyles in german, < stands for more (for example 5<8 xD) And what mic could you suggest me ? under 50€ ?

My opinion on mics is that, if it is not for professional use and not at a minimum budget of 150$/150€, you are MUCH better served by a headset which already includes a microphone. For that price you can find for example HyperX, G430, several Turtle Beach models .. and so on.

For <20/<50€ you are gonna get a "random electronics maker" product like the ones from Neweer. It's not that they do not do their job, it's just that they are really not worth their price.

Talking cheap microphones, Trust Starzz is alright at its price and the  Blue Snowball is a bit better at a higher price (but both are of course not comparable to studio mics, these are alright quality for YouTube or decent for audio chatting).

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

I can't really give you the answer to what would be best, since would need to test so many of them.

Few questions though.

I imagine this would be used for Voice Chat's ingaming, do you allready have a set of headphones?

Depending of the "pattern" the mic picups your voice you can with some miracle get away with using speakers, but that is not widely recommended.

If you allready have a headphones and don't mind minor cable clutter this one would fit your budget  - > https://www.amazon.com/Sony-ECMCS3-Omnidirectional-Stereo-Microphone/dp/B0058MJX4O/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1418618534&sr=8-1&keywords=sony+lavalier#dp-customer-review-header

For most part on audio you get what you pay for, so I would recommend searching like voice clips and youtube videos if someone would have tested out the microphones.

Here is a youtube video testing that microphone with different audio interfaces hooked up to it

also another video that compares 3 different mics that have the ecmcs3 on the lineup up against mod mic.

2 hours ago, Piinnn said:

No it doesn't. I learn German and I know it pretty well, < is less not more. Are you avoiding admitting you were wrong?

Yeah! You just can't go wrong with the Sony ECMCS3. Finding anything better for the price would be an achievement. 

@ahmedhara well xD 5>3 means 5 is more than 3 doesn´t it ? @everblade9thanks for your help! Yes, i have already DT990 Pro but i didn´t like it. I got the Hyperx cloud 2 before (and im using it now too) and i heard not a big difference between those. Do you think it depends on which Soundcard i have ? (intern soundcard )

On 10/12/2017 at 7:14 PM, Piinnn said:

@ahmedhara well xD 5>3 means 5 is more than 3 doesn´t it ? @everblade9thanks for your help! Yes, i have already DT990 Pro but i didn´t like it. I got the Hyperx cloud 2 before (and im using it now too) and i heard not a big difference between those. Do you think it depends on which Soundcard i have ? (intern soundcard )

First of all, this was a topic about mics under 20 euros, the clouds cost waaaaay more, they have a better mic than you can find for under 20euros. And second, I didn't mean to be offensive back there, but in all honesty, you were wrong. It means the same in Bosnian, German, English and most other languages. a<b means that b is greater than a and a is lesser than b, while b>a means the exact same thing. On the other hand a>b and b<a means that b is bigger. a < b = a is lesser(smaller) than b, a > b = a is bigger than b. Do you get it?

@ahmedhara yes, thats what i meant, so it has to be 20€> X . I was confused by 5<6 , anyways, you were right

Just now, Piinnn said:

@ahmedhara yes, thats what i meant, so it has to be 20€> X . I was confused by 5<6 , anyways, you were right

So the mic on the clouds should me enough, or do you want something better? If you do, I suggest you wait until you have around 50€ then buy a mic

I ended up rewiring an old Aiwa cm30 with dual 3.5mm mono connectors that I found in a box of junk. Sounds pretty decent. Probably cost me under 5eur in parts. 

Sync RGB fans with motherboard RGB header.

Main rig:

Ryzen 7 1700x (4.05GHz)

EVGA GTX 1070 FTW ACX 3.0

16GB G. Skill Flare X 3466MHz CL14

Crosshair VI Hero

EK Supremacy Evo

EVGA SuperNova 850 G2

Intel 540s 240GB, Intel 520 240GB + WD Black 500GB

Corsair Crystal Series 460x

Asus Strix Soar

Laptop:

Dell E6430s

i7-3520M + On board GPU

16GB 1600MHz DDR3.

@ahmedhara no, i´m just about to buy new headphones, and i already have the clouds. And if, i´m going to buy a clipmic for about 7€.