Which Z370 motherboard for S340 Elite

Hi,

Im having trouble deciding which Z370 motherboard to choose for my new build and was interested to see peoples thoughts. I am getting a 8700k and building in a NZXT S340 Elite case.

At the moment im thinking either the Asus ROG Strix Z370-F or the Aorus Ultra Gaming. Im more than happy to hear any other suggestions though! Money isnt an issue :)

If you need onboard wifi with dual band w.o the need of usb adapter then the z370e looks interesting. If not then z370f is just as nice

if you dont intend to put in m.2 nvme u could possibly go with z370h strix but then again... only reason im saying that is because the only advantage i see both z370e n f over the z370h version is the integrated heatsink built in near the chipset that the z370H lacks if temperatures do become an issue later on

CPU: Intel Core i7-7700K | Motherboard: ASUS ROG STRIX Z270H | Graphics Card: ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1080 Ti OCEdition | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws V 3000MHz |Storage: 1 x Samsung 830 EVO Series 250GB | 1 x Samsung 960 PRO Series 512GB | 1 x Western Digital Blue 1TB | 1 x Western Digital Blue 4TB | PSU: Corsair RM750x 750W 80+ Gold Power Supply | Case: Cooler Master MasterCase 5 Pro |

Cooling: Corsair H100i v2 // 4x Corsair ML140 RED Fans // 2x Corsair ML120 RED Fans 
---

Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q 1440p 165Hz IPS G-Sync | Keyboard: Corsair K70 LUX Red LED, Cherry MX Brown Switches | Mouse: Corsair Glaive RGB | Speakers: Logitech Z623 THX Certified Speakers

definitely Z370-F.

Ultra Gaming has questionable VRM

Don't buy Apple M1 computers with 8GB of RAM

Thanks a lot guys, appreciate the responses! I do like the z370-e features however i dont like the silver heatsinks over the gunmetal colour on the z370-f! I dont really need the wifi either so doesnt matter too much.

I think im going to go with the Asus Z370-f. From what ive read you cant go wrong with Asus mobos :).

Thanks again.