PC not shutting off fans keep spinning all

So i have this problem for well over a year now it started after upgrading to windows 10 tried multible solutions

-setting power off to shutting down

-turning off fast start up

-setting uefi to default

-reconnecting power cables and  power pins

-reinstalling windows 10 multible times

-updating drivers

Going to update bios tomorrow see if that works, i,ve read this can destroy your pc? Also holding down the power button for 5 seconds does the same fans keep running- if the disk stopped and i press the power button again my pc starts up again. The only way to shut down is flipping the power supply switch.

I want this fixed because i want to sell my pc and want it to work.

PC || CPU - I5 3570K @4.5ghz|| Motherboard - Asrock Z77 extreme 4 || CPU Cooler - Corsair H100 || RAM - 1x8GB Vengeance Blue - XPG Adata 2x4GB's (16GB) || Graphics card - EVGA GTX 970 superclocked ACX 2.0 SLI || Storage- SEAGATE FIRECUDA 1TB ||PSU- Corsair AX750 watt gold rated|| Case- NZXT 340 WHITE

1 minute ago, GtaSeriesFan said:

after upgrading to windows 10

if you just upgrade installed, try a clean install before you do anything else, its quick easy and will prob fix that issue

Intel Xeon X5650 OC'd to 4Ghz  Sapphire R9 290 Vapor X 4GB  |  Vengeance® K70 & M65  W10 Pro

Just now, MrMarriarty said:

if you just upgrade installed, try a clean install before you do anything else, its quick easy and will prob fix that issue

Well also tried that a few times so it still won,t work.

PC || CPU - I5 3570K @4.5ghz|| Motherboard - Asrock Z77 extreme 4 || CPU Cooler - Corsair H100 || RAM - 1x8GB Vengeance Blue - XPG Adata 2x4GB's (16GB) || Graphics card - EVGA GTX 970 superclocked ACX 2.0 SLI || Storage- SEAGATE FIRECUDA 1TB ||PSU- Corsair AX750 watt gold rated|| Case- NZXT 340 WHITE

Just now, GtaSeriesFan said:

Well also tried that a few times so it still won,t work.

Clear CMOS

My life

ok question, if you enter the BIOS does the power button turn the pc off from there?

Intel Xeon X5650 OC'd to 4Ghz  Sapphire R9 290 Vapor X 4GB  |  Vengeance® K70 & M65  W10 Pro

If the fans are directly attached to the PSU it could be that!

3 minutes ago, JoelS said:

If the fans are directly attached to the PSU it could be that!

Fans connected to mobo so that is not the problem

17 minutes ago, MrMarriarty said:

ok question, if you enter the BIOS does the power button turn the pc off from there?

One moment will try that soon

2 minutes ago, GtaSeriesFan said:

Fans connected to mobo so that is not the problem

Mean connected to mobo and psu*

1 minute ago, radhawkfive said:

Is it possible that the mobo is damaged in some way?

Well not sure? Didn,t handle it in a wrong way when cleaning it etc this happened all of a sudden :/

24 minutes ago, MrMarriarty said:

Well tried this but no luck also cleared the cmos no luck there

Just now, GtaSeriesFan said:

Well tried this but no luck also cleared the cmos not luck there

if its not turning off from the BIOS its going to be either a bad BIOS so updating it could sort it out, but you also have to be prepared for it being a fault on the board its self im afraid :(

Just now, MrMarriarty said:

if its not turning off from the BIOS its going to be either a bad BIOS so updating it could sort it out, but you also have to be prepared for it being a fault on the board its self im afraid :(

Hhhmm also could be that :( but after i shut down my pc fans keep running i pressed the on button my pc was within 3 secs ready to sign into windows i don,t have an sdd ;_; strange could it be sleeping but on for some reason?

1 minute ago, GtaSeriesFan said:

Hhhmm also could be that :( but after i shut down my pc fans keep running i pressed the on button my pc was within 3 secs ready to sign into windows i don,t have an sdd ;_; strange could it be sleeping but on for some reason?

Hhmm strange tried this the second time but now it boots normally ;_;

update the BIOS see what happens, its not a lengthy process keep us posted

2 minutes ago, MrMarriarty said:

update the BIOS see what happens, its not a lengthy process keep us posted

I will update the bios tomorrow it,s already late you will get more news within the next 24 hours ;)

Updated the bios went succesfull but still the same problem :(

Shit that sucks, well mobos aren’t too expensive to replace usually. It’s the graphics card that really kills your wallet when they fail. Could it be the PSU though? If you have an extra one lying around try hooking that up. I always keep a spare around.

6 minutes ago, stateofpsychosis said:

Shit that sucks, well mobos aren’t too expensive to replace usually. It’s the graphics card that really kills your wallet when they fail. Could it be the PSU though? If you have an extra one lying around try hooking that up. I always keep a spare around.

Yep an old on but not going to invest into this pc anymore tho :/ want this fixed before selling. Also it,s a pain in the but to get north bridge connectors out bcs of watercooling ;_;

I am too lazy ;_;