GPU making PC reboot when under stress

Freeeeezy
7 minutes ago, SquintyG33Rs said:

unless you can find another motherboard for you CPU it would be pretty hard to accurately test. you could rule out that it's the PSU by putting it under stress in a more power hungry system but that wouldn't prove it's the motherboard

Yeah, new motherboard would be an even bigger pain lmao. I'm gonna try RMAing the PSU and if that doesn't work then I guess it's a new mobo. Maybe I'll just make a whole upgrade of it and grab a ryzen combo haha.

My Baby Girl ❤️CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X | Mobo: ASRock B450 Pro4 ATX | RAM: 2 x 8 GB DDR4 3200 MHz GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 SC | Case: Fractal Design Core 3500 | HDD: Seagate 1TB SSD: Adata SP900 512GB PSU: EVGA 650G 80+ Gold Full Modular | OS: Windows 10

11 hours ago, Freeeeese said:

Yeah, new motherboard would be an even bigger pain lmao. I'm gonna try RMAing the PSU and if that doesn't work then I guess it's a new mobo. Maybe I'll just make a whole upgrade of it and grab a ryzen combo haha.

The new coffee lake is a bit more expensive because of motherboards but it seems to be a very good option too. And ram prices are shit right now so I'd still try and find something you can already use with parts you have 

Primary System

• CPU
    Ryzen R6 5700X
  • Motherboard
    MSI B350M mortar arctic
  • RAM
    32GB Corsair RGB 3600MT/s CAS18
  • GPU
    Zotac RTX 3070 OC
  • Case
    kind of a mess
  • Storage
    WD black NVMe SSD 500GB & 1TB samsung Sata ssd & x 1TB WD blue & x 3TB Seagate
  • PSU
    corsair RM750X white
  • Display(s)
    1440p 21:9 100Hz