why is the better ? nvidia or amd card ?

Brine_gr

hi guys i want buy Ryzen 1400 8gb ddr4 3000mhz

and  LG 24MP59G-P  1080p monitor with freesync 

this monitor working better with rx 560 or gtx 1050 ti ? 

what is the best choise ? thanks for ur time 

the 1050 TI is better

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

Just now, Bananasplit_00 said:

the 1050 TI is better

yes but freesync ?

Just now, Brine_gr said:

yes but freesync ?

true, missed that you have a freesync monitor, how about the RX 470/570? those are the budget card king. the 1050TI is quite a bit faster then the RX 560 though

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

Just now, Brine_gr said:

yes but freesync ?

Forget about Freesync! Just get the GTX 1050 Ti. It's a much powerful card

Just now, Bananasplit_00 said:

true, missed that you have a freesync monitor, how about the RX 470/570? those are the budget card king. the 1050TI is quite a bit faster then the RX 560 though

If he can find the RX 570/470 for ~180€

1 minute ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

my budget is 200€ for graphics card 

Just now, Brine_gr said:

then go look for an RX 470/570, they are the best card in that pricerange

Builds:

Spoiler

guys im from greece athens the price for the rx 570 is 280-300 €

Just now, Brine_gr said:

If you can find the RX570/470 (570 is better btw) for 200 or less, then go for it, if not, get the GTX 1050 Ti

1 minute ago, Brine_gr said:

guys im from greece athens the price for the rx 570 is 280-300 €

Ε τότε πάρε την 1050 Ti, η μόνη επιλογή φίλε...

Just now, Od1sseas said:

φιλε δεν θα εχω θεμα με το freesync ? δλδ η rx αν πιανει 30 fps για παραδειγμα σε ενα παιχνιδι το μονιτορ το συγχρονιζει στα 40 fps

ενω αν πιανω με την 1050τι 30fps π.χ to monitor τρεχει στα 75 δεν υπαρχει μπλιντιγκ ??

δεν ξερω πως τα λενε 

1 minute ago, Brine_gr said:

φιλε δεν θα εχω θεμα με το freesync ? δλδ η rx αν πιανει 30 fps για παραδειγμα σε ενα παιχνιδι το μονιτορ το συγχρονιζει στα 40 fps

ενω αν πιανω με την 1050τι 30fps π.χ to monitor τρεχει στα 75 δεν υπαρχει μπλιντιγκ ??

δεν ξερω πως τα λενε 

Οχι δεν θα έχεις κανένα πρόβλημα. Επίσης το Freesync λειτουργεί περισσότερο όταν πιάνεις 40-45 Fps και σε κάνει να νιώθεις ότι παίζεις με 60 Fps. Η RX 560 είναι καπος αδυναμη καρτα και ούτε καν τα 40 δεν θα πιάνεις με καλά γραφικά για αυτο είναι καπος αχρηστη

5 minutes ago, Od1sseas said:

He said "go with the 1050 ti, it's the better choice"

3 minutes ago, Brine_gr said:

δεν ξερω πως τα λενε 

He said "but if the RX 570 gets 30 fps the monitor will make it 40 Fps. If the 150 gets 30 fps, it'll make it 75 fps. I don't understand"

now... the monitor will NOT increase your frame rate at all. That these "sync" things do is lower your frame rate to make the picture look better, and prevent graphical glitches. One such thing this protects from is "screen tearing."

most games have v-sync built in which stands for Vertical sync. That means it will limit the frame rate, and it will wait until the next time interval comes to put out the next frame. Sometimes graphics cards send out so many frames per second that it tries to send more than 1 frame at a time. 

If im wrong about anything, please say so, and if you can-translate to Greek. 

Get an r9 290, they go that cheap all the time (just got a used 290x with a waterblock for a mere 240 CAD or €200)

It will perform on par with a 1060, I downgraded from a 1070 and it's only 25% slower.

Want to custom loop?  Ask me more if you are curious