i cant start the Battlefront II beta

Go to solution Solved by Longshot,
17 hours ago, Longshot said:

i cant open the game, i press play in origin or double-click on the desktop and it just doesnt open for some reason, i dont know why.

ive tried opening both with admin mode but it doesnt change a thing.

anyone got any advice?

OK ive solved it. i just uninstalled the game, origin and then reinstalled both and updated my driver with geforce experience

i cant open the game, i press play in origin or double-click on the desktop and it just doesnt open for some reason, i dont know why.

anyone got any advice?

Just now, AresKrieger said:

Isn't the beta over? That is likely the reason

it ends tommorow

Just now, Longshot said:

it ends tommorow

Ah okay they must have changed the date at some point, anyway try seeing if orgin is froze up as it will not run without it, or open file location and hit the application directly.

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/631048-psu-tier-list-updated/ Tier Breakdown (My understanding)--1 Godly, 2 Great, 3 Good, 4 Average, 5 Meh, 6 Bad, 7 Awful

Beta Ends Monday. Have you been able to play at all or was this the first time trying to open it? If this is your first time trying to run the game check the minimum system requirements and see if you meet those. Also, check your graphics drivers. I know I initially had an issue with the GeForce Graphics drivers.

My Rig:  Motherboard - ASUS Z170 PRO GAMING | CPU Intel Core i5 6600K 3.5 GHz | GPU ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1070 | RAM CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) | Case Cooler Master Storm Trooper | Keyboard Logitech G910 | Mouse Logitech G502

17 hours ago, Longshot said:

anyone got any advice?

OK ive solved it. i just uninstalled the game, origin and then reinstalled both and updated my driver with geforce experience