One plus one on it's last legs

werto165

Just wondering what phones are decent now. haven't really kept up with phones recently at all I would want to spend a max of £300 probably. 64GB preferably and as close to stock android as possible. 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

from personal experience dont cheap out on phones. all my sub $400 phones didnt last me more than 6 months. just my expedience tho.

huawei is good and has cheap ones 

If you want to argue with me, and you probably will please PM me, no need to ruin threads becase you dont like how I am.

Ask me how I made 100k selling illegal narcotics!

Spoiler

and you think im joking, Did a lot of wrong to get my money right.

I look up to Larry Hoover.

Your homies loyal 'til the one time you tell 'em no

4 minutes ago, Clockwork_princess said:

from personal experience dont cheap out on phones. all my sub $400 phones didnt last me more than 6 months. just my expedience tho.

something like this one?https://www.amazon.co.uk/Huawei-P10-Lite-SIM-Free-Smartphone-Black/dp/B071L39H8L/ref=sr_1_1?s=telephone&ie=UTF8&qid=1507156812&sr=1-1&refinements=p_89%3AHuawei

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

If you want to argue with me, and you probably will please PM me, no need to ruin threads becase you dont like how I am.

Spoiler

6 minutes ago, reshi said:

Check out the Xiaomi Mi note 3, https://www.gsmarena.com/xiaomi_mi_note_3-8707.php

can't seem to find those anywhere cheers tho. 

7 minutes ago, Lumi said:

If your one plus one lasted that long stretch the extra 100 and get a one plus 5.

I got the oneplus one when it was fairly cheap I think it was £200 at the time or close to that. that phone I linked seems fine to me tbh. 

1 hour ago, Clockwork_princess said:

What the heck are you doing to kill your phones so quickly? Flagship phones don't tend to be all that durable either. In strongly suspecting this isn't a budget problem.

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…

2 hours ago, Zodiark1593 said:

What the heck are you doing to kill your phones so quickly? Flagship phones don't tend to be all that durable either. In strongly suspecting this isn't a budget problem.

My s6 lasted forever 

Spoiler

25 minutes ago, Clockwork_princess said:

My s6 lasted forever 

My G2 I bought for $200 also lasted awhile, and is still in use by my Dad.

Now running a LeEco Le Pro 3 I bought for $250 at the end of July. I'll let you know when/if it dies. :P

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…

16 hours ago, werto165 said:

can't seem to find those anywhere cheers tho. 

Honorbuy or goldway sell those, you should check out the /r/android discord you will get some good phone advice there.

4 hours ago, reshi said:

Honorbuy or goldway sell those, you should check out the /r/android discord you will get some good phone advice there.

got the p10 lite perfectly fine with it. soooo much better battery life managed to get through a whole day from about 12pm when I bought it to now that was with 60% charge now it's on 18%. quite pleased overall, but does feel like an iphone clone which isn't really a bad thing to be honest. fingerprint readers make your life so much easier jesus it's brill

On 10/4/2017 at 4:48 PM, Lumi said:

If your one plus one lasted that long stretch the extra 100 and get a one plus 5.

They certainly are amazing phones, although I upgraded from my one plus 5 to a LG G6.

CPU: i7-4770k @4.8ghz---Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth z97---Ram 32gb Corsair Vengeance---GPU: 2 EVGA GTX 980 4gb way sli---Case: Corsair 600T White---Storage: 500gb 850 Pro & WD Black 4tb---PSU: Corsair RM1000