New system

I'm looking for a all new system. I have a rough price which is £800-£900 and added up the price for a system that currently costs 1000+ and was wondering if there are any parts i could get cheaper or any other recomendations. Also has anyone braught of aria pc and is it trust worthy.

Thank you for reading.

P.S I already have a power supply.

Capture.PNG

5 minutes ago, Whistlinghook said:

I'm looking for a all new system. I have a rough price which is £800-£900 and added up the price for a system that currently costs 1000+ and was wondering if there are any parts i could get cheaper or any other recomendations. Also has anyone braught of aria pc and is it trust worthy.

Thank you for reading.

Capture.PNG

you can get a cheaper case and cheaper ram(https://uk.webuy.com/search/index.php?stext=*&catid=1014) also wait for the 1070 ti to come out as the normal 1070 will drop in price

-moved to build planning-

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

5 minutes ago, Whistlinghook said:

Thank you for reading.

Capture.PNG

you probaly dont need a r7 i would go for an r5 unless you really need the added benifits of the r7

Current Rig=  AMD Ryzen 9 5900x, Asus Crosshair Hero VIII, EVGA RTX 3070 FTW3 ultra, 32gb Corsair Vengence Pro RGB 3000hz White, EVGA 750 P2 PSU, 1TB Samsung 980 Pro, 500gb samsung 860 evo, 250GB Samsung 850 evo, 2TB Samsung 970 Evo Plus, 2TB seagate firecuda sshd,  LianLi PC 011 Dynamic XL ROG edition, Corsair h150i elite capelix

7 minutes ago, Whistlinghook said:

Thank you for reading.

Capture.PNG

well, you could get a 1060 6gb, or an rx 580 8gb, which are pretty much 100$ cheaper, if you're planning to stream anything, or anything cpu heavy in that matter, keep with the r7 1700, but if you aren't gonna stream much or at all go with the r5 1600, its a much better choice, heck, an i5 or i3 would work, though i wouldn't recommend getting an i3, also there are different solutions for ram, bc imo that ram is overpriced. and its also rated for skylake, in am4, you're also overpaying like 20 euros for a white and purple s340, maybe just get a white and black or black one.

I would love a rx 480/580 but cause of mining there so difficult to get hold of i know they will come down in price soon but not sure how much longer i can wait and i really arnt wanting a 1060 and thanks for the help bud 

23 minutes ago, eggbox1 said:

you can get a cheaper case and cheaper ram(https://uk.webuy.com/search/index.php?stext=*&catid=1014) also wait for the 1070 ti to come out as the normal 1070 will drop in price

I know they mentioned about the 1070ti but are they actualy going ahead with it? I've been told by several people it's probably not gonna be a thing.

Which PSU do you have? Also, what will you do with the PC?

Looking at the parts, use the stock cooler or a Dark Rock 3 instead of the L9x65, get an SSD, the motherboard is crap, and get faster RAM. 

:)

2 minutes ago, seon123 said:

Which PSU do you have? Also, what will you do with the PC?

Looking at the parts, use the stock cooler or a Dark Rock 3 instead of the L9x65, get an SSD, the motherboard is crap, and get faster RAM. 

Corsair CP-9020092-UK RM750x 750 W and i wasnt going to get a ssd yet thinking of getting one furthur down the line and thanks for the cooler info 

12 minutes ago, Whistlinghook said:

I know they mentioned about the 1070ti but are they actualy going ahead with it? I've been told by several people it's probably not gonna be a thing.

yes they announced the release date its coming in a few weeks https://www.forbes.com/forbes/welcome/?toURL=https://www.forbes.com/sites/marcochiappetta/2017/09/30/nvidia-reportedly-prepping-new-geforce-gtx-1070-ti-to-battle-the-radeon-rx-vega-56/&refURL=https://www.google.co.uk/&referrer=https://www.google.co.uk/

2 hours ago, Whistlinghook said:

Also has anyone braught of aria pc and is it trust worthy.

Yes they are fine to use. I have bought from then quite a few times as they are not that far from Me.

2 hours ago, nfolenius said:

well, you could get a 1060 6gb, or an rx 580 8gb, which are pretty much 100$ cheaper, if you're planning to stream anything, or anything cpu heavy in that matter, keep with the r7 1700, but if you aren't gonna stream much or at all go with the r5 1600, its a much better choice, heck, an i5 or i3 would work, though i wouldn't recommend getting an i3, also there are different solutions for ram, bc imo that ram is overpriced. and its also rated for skylake, in am4, you're also overpaying like 20 euros for a white and purple s340, maybe just get a white and black or black one.

What do you mean by this ram is overpriced too i cant really find any that is cheaper that is the same or more speed