Could this be my RAM?

Hi!

I don't frequent this forum very often at all (but am a Floatplane subscriber). I'm hoping that someone may be able to at least give me a blunt yes/no answer to my question.

I have an iMac that's been crashing at random intervals over the past couple of months, each time with the same cause (as far as the console logs are showing).

The kernel panic logs have been uploaded here. https://nextcloud.opportunity.jack.network/s/BgftgLrxecdyuEa

Having spoken with Apple I've booked an appointment but given I'm out of warranty am fearing the worst regarding repair costs, so decided to do some digging.

NVRAM/PRAM and SMC have been reset. Latest version of MacOS completely reinstalled on new partition table. Have also installed to external disk. Errors still appearing. 

I've since then run MemTest86 and have found this...

IMG_0071.thumb.JPG.7e0e1fdbe0de4dd6ed2e2e3eb9f95589.JPG

Could this be linked to the kernel panics that I'm getting, despite the panics reporting there to be a fault related to thunderbolt?

panic(cpu 6 caller 0xffffff7f8e89c71b): "UPSB: thunderbolt power on failed 0xffffffff

Completely understand if this isn't the place to come. It was just my first thought and short of tomorrow's Apple Store visit was my last resort. I really don't want to have to pay those repair costs if it's just a case of a RAM swap!

Thanks in advance!

I'm no mac expert but I've done some hackintosh stuff in the past and my best guess is that it's a problem with Mac OS high sierra since the UPSB is the PCI-to-PCIe bridge which the thunderbolt ports interface through and I think they made some "optimizations" to the kexts regarding that. So the problem is probably in the software.

Again this is just a guess and I could be very wrong.