Xbox one in asian country question?

ccaian

So I got a guy willing to bring in an xbox one from austrailia to singapore, but can you use xbox live gold with the account? Also would you be able to play games unlock achievements all that?

•  i7 4770k @4.5ghz 1.248v • Noctua NHD14  •  ASUS MAXIMUS VI Hero •  Asus STIRIX 980 Ti •

•  Corsair Vengeance Pro 16Gb  •  Samsung 840 250gb + Samsung 1TB 7200RPM •  BenQ XL2430T 144Hz  •

•  Fractal Design R4  •  CoolerMaster GX650 80+ •  Razer Deathadder Chroma  •  Filco Ninja 2 Red  •  HD600/HE-4/ Fiio E17  • 

There are Asian/Oceania players but it's a small community so I'm guessing it will work fine.

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

There's absolutely no use for an xbox outside of the US or the UK, ok you'll be paying that monthly of 8 or 9 dollars to play online, but if you want to use the features that also adds up to the subscription price like netflix or music streaming, you won't be able too. Plus if you are gonna be importing games for that thing then it will cost you more then the american life insurance. 

Yeezus was the best album of all time

There's absolutely no use for an xbox outside of the US or the UK, ok you'll be paying that monthly of 8 or 9 dollars to play online, but if you want to use the features that also adds up to the subscription price like netflix or music streaming, you won't be able too. Plus if you are gonna be importing games for that thing then it will cost you more then the american life insurance. 

But the thing is when I have the games I can play it no problem? Anyways I can download them. I don't mind not using netflix or music streaming, I have spotify and netflix sucks anyways (used it for awhile via vpn).

•  i7 4770k @4.5ghz 1.248v • Noctua NHD14  •  ASUS MAXIMUS VI Hero •  Asus STIRIX 980 Ti •

•  Corsair Vengeance Pro 16Gb  •  Samsung 840 250gb + Samsung 1TB 7200RPM •  BenQ XL2430T 144Hz  •

•  Fractal Design R4  •  CoolerMaster GX650 80+ •  Razer Deathadder Chroma  •  Filco Ninja 2 Red  •  HD600/HE-4/ Fiio E17  • 

Your live subscription is the same as with the 360 so it SHOULD work if you can get a console, but I think the voice controls probably won't work, they still need to be localised for your language I think. The actual games are not region locked.

Case: Meatbag, humanoid - APU: Human Brain version 1.53 (stock clock) - Storage: 100TB SND (Squishy Neuron Drive) - PSU: a combined 500W of Mitochondrial cells - Optical Drives: 2 Oculi, with corrective lenses.

But the thing is when I have the games I can play it no problem? Anyways I can download them. I don't mind not using netflix or music streaming, I have spotify and netflix sucks anyways (used it for awhile via vpn).

It will work even if you are in the middle of Africa.

also unless you are scrooge mcduck i don't recommend buying games trough the demand store, since you are gonna be paying full retail plus tax.

Yeezus was the best album of all time

It will work even if you are in the middle of Africa.

also unless you are scrooge mcduck i don't recommend buying games trough the demand store, since you are gonna be paying full retail plus tax.

Games aren't a problem. As long as it works. Im only going to be playing exclusives like dead rising 3 and... that other racing game.

• 2 weeks later...