*insert generic double-check my parts list title here*

Semper

OK.... so...i've read through the two help topics here, gathered what I believe to be a solid understanding of what I need.
This will be my first custom loop. I've not been having luck with AIO's.

A little backstory:
Originally started with an H80i, worked well enough, but to get down to temps I liked, I had to push the fan, making it loud.
Moved up to a Glacer 240L (first generation) Ran great for years (seems I was lucky it lasted as long as it did), but the pump ultimately failed due to growth in the loop (unbeknownst to me, as I never opened it)
Moved to the H110i V2, which was DOA. Sent it back to Corsair, received a new unit which had issues with the LINK software not recognizing the pump, keeping both the pump and fans pinned at 100%, too loud for my tastes. Returned it to Amazon for a refund.
Replaced the H110i with an H240-X2 which was leaking on arrival. Swiftech promptly replaced it. Second unit leaked after about a week. Swiftech replaced it again. The third unit has, once again, begun leaking (about three months old at this point). I've requested a refund via Swiftech support, so we shall see how that goes. In the meantime, however, all three units have now killed 2x GTX1080ti SC2's and a GTX 780 FTW.
Not exactly turning out to be an affordable cooling solution. (~$2300 if you consider all three were purchased new, and I had no intention of upping to the 10 series, as my 780 was chugging along just fine, EVGA warranty is void for liquid damage and SwifTech support won't replace components damaged as a result of failure)

Count me as a very unhappy camper right now.

So, i'm going free spirit on this one. Just need someone to check me for errors, or alter it based upon recommendations.

The case it will be going in is an NZXT S340 Elite, will be cooling the CPU only. Radiator will be front mounted, unsure of exactly how to install the res/pump.

Block: XSPC RayStorm Pro - because i'm shallow and I like subtle lighting effects.
Tubing: Primoflex Clear
Fittings: 2x Bitspower 90° fitting for block | 2x XSPC Compression fittings

Rad: Alphacool NexXxoS ST30
Pump/Res: Enermax NEOChanger, 200ml (100% open to suggestions as i'm in over my head for a pump/res, and/or if it's wise to go with a combo
and lastly, a PT Coil

Should be everything needed, aside from distilled water, correct? any tips on tools to use for filling, or tips in general that you've found works for you would also be greatly appreciated!

~Remember to quote posts to continue support on your thread~
-Don't be this kind of person-

CPU:  AMD Ryzen 7 5800x | RAM: 2x16GB Crucial Ripjaws Z | Cooling: XSPC/EK/Bitspower loop | MOBO: Gigabyte x570 Aorus Master | PSU: Seasonic Prime 750 Titanium  

SSD: 250GB Samsung 980 PRO (OS) | 1TB Crucial MX500| 2TB Crucial P2 | Case: Phanteks Evolv X | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 (with EK Block) | HDD: 1x Seagate Barracuda 2TB

9 hours ago, Semper said:

You need 2 fittings per component, since you have a radiator, pump/res combo, a CPU block, you will need 6 fittings in total.

A lot of work for some slim 240 rad and not cooling the gpu. I'd do all ek stuff myself as I prefer the looks and prefer they all match. 

Should be fine overall if you get enough fittings. I don't know if that pump comes with an actual mounting bracket. Like it adapts to a 120mm fan spot or something like that. A decent sized paper clip to jump the psu unless you want to buy the jumper. 

Also so I can't say for sure but with the finish on those fittings may have an issue with the coil. I'd run the loop with distilled for the leak test then put in some premix or concentrated fluid.

Main RIg Corsair Air 540, I7 9900k, ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero, G.Skill Ripjaws 3600 32GB, 3090FE, EVGA 1000G5, Acer Nitro XZ3 2560 x 1440@240hz 

Spare RIg Lian Li O11 AIR MINI, I7 4790K, Asus Maximus VI Extreme, G.Skill Ares 2400 32Gb, EVGA 1080ti, 1080sc 1070sc & 1060 SSC, EVGA 850GA, Acer KG251Q 1920x1080@240hz