2 Internal exhuast 1070's vs Cpu?

Vengeance_K1ng

I am planning on getting a second 1070. But I want to know if i should be worried about my cpu temps with more added heat being dumped into the case. Here is my fan layout. I am also using a NH-D15.

Untitled.png

| CPU: Core i7-4790K  |  Motherboard:  MSI Gaming Z97 GAMING 5 LGA 1150  |  CPU Cooler:  NZXT Kraken X61 |
| GPU: Single 8GB EVGA GTX 1070 FTW |  RAMCorsair Vengeance 16GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR3 1600 MHz |  CaseCorsair 330R Titanium Edition

well, you have a good amount of flow going towards the cooler, which is a pretty heavy unit. i wouldn't worry about it if i where you. you will see a little increase in temps, but you should be fine. 

u shouldnt really need to worry too much about the case temp going up a couple degrees with a nh-d15 ^^ stuff seems fine now

(◑‿◐)

2 minutes ago, 8-Bit Ninja said:

Good air flow, and your using an aio, so you might see a 1-2 degree increase max 

no he isnt, he is using an air  cooler that beats most AIOs rather lol.

You will be fine, unless you are already at like 85C on the CPU then i wouldent worry tbh, even then you might see a degree or something up? its really not going to be a problem

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

28 minutes ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

no he isnt, he is using an air  cooler that beats most AIOs rather lol.

You will be fine, unless you are already at like 85C on the CPU then i wouldent worry tbh, even then you might see a degree or something up? its really not going to be a problem

NZXT Kraken X61 i think you need to go google it....

44 minutes ago, Vengeance_K1ng said:

lI am also using a NH-D15.

Just now, 8-Bit Ninja said:

NZXT Kraken X61 i think you need to go google it....

dude...

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

30 minutes ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

dude...

could you imagine if you could get community strikes for commenting without reading a post? Half the forum would be banned in hours.

CPU: I5 4590 Motherboard: ASROCK H97 Pro4 Ram: XPG 16gb v2.0 4x4 kit  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 PSU: EVGA 550w Supernova G2 Storage: 128 gb Sandisk SSD + 525gb Mx300 SSD Cooling: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock LP Case: Zalman T2 Sound: Logitech Z506 5.1 Mouse: Razer Deathadder Chroma Keyboard: DBPower LED

15 hours ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

dude...

It says Kraken in OP's sig, tbf.

You should worry more about GPU temps than CPU.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

1 hour ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

It says Kraken in OP's sig, tbf.

You should worry more about GPU temps than CPU.

yah but you cant just take the sig and assume thats the rig, lots of people have multiple rigs and/or are slow to update their sig/profile like i am. read the post before posting, always

Builds:

Spoiler

42 minutes ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

yah but you cant just take the sig and assume thats the rig, lots of people have multiple rigs and/or are slow to update their sig/profile like i am. read the post before posting, always

I know and there are too many people who already do it. But you can't say he didn't read anything.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv