Community Reputation

Himommies
Go to solution Solved by colonel_mortis,

Sorry, this isn't possible with the forum software, and wouldn't be possible without significant modifications, which I'm not willing to make.

I don't know for sure if this is implemented but i;m pretty sure it isn't,but in the Community Reputation you get 1 point irregardless whether it's from someone with 1 post or 20,000 posts,maybe make like the higher post count pepole weigh heavier

My life

why though?

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

wtf is "irregardless"?

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

There would be technical difficulties doing this (I suspect), and I'm not sure it makes sense to add regardless.

There are brand new members who might know a lot but don't have the post count, so should they be weighted less than someone who's racked up a lot of posts without really accomplishing anything?

I can conceive of an alternate version where the rep given by people who have a lot of rep is weighted more strongly, but even this doesn't feel right.

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

As far as I've been able to tell your reputation increases as people like, fav, love, or funny your post. I haven't seen it react to an increase in number of posts.

2 minutes ago, Windows7ge said:

As far as I've been able to tell your reputation increases as people like, fav, love, or funny your post. I haven't seen it react to an increase in number of posts.

Yes, current'y it's displayed as a sum of all of those.  They are still tracked individually though so in the future perhaps we will bring back the separate counts for each.

Sorry, this isn't possible with the forum software, and wouldn't be possible without significant modifications, which I'm not willing to make.

HTTP/2 203

47 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

wtf is "irregardless"?

59c3033f0c1de_ScreenShot2017-09-20at7_09_18PM.png.60e129638e9ed5e8b6055e89a1d4a405.png;)

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

12 minutes ago, djdwosk97 said:

;)

good thing I didn't correct him then lol

So... Pay-to-Win system?

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

10 hours ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

wtf is "irregardless"?

Something that drives me nuts whenever people say it. It's like saying "ATM Machine".

10 hours ago, tp95112 said:

I didnt even know there was a community reputation for users

All I know is that I'm admired. @Ryan_Vickers is "Mythic", reminds me a lot of video games. xD

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside