LIST MY FULL PC GAMING SETUP FOR 1080/1440P

DriZyo
Go to solution Solved by That_PC_Kid,

I suggest you add a SSD in there as a boot drive, or even as a drive where you put your favorite games on so that they will have better load times. Also, it would be smarter to get a i5-7500 because it's cheaper and performs mostly the same as the i5-7600. If you can spare the time, you could wait for 8th generation Intel CPU's to come out. They have more cores which is good all together and they will be relatively the same price as the 7th generation CPU's when they release.

Hello Linus tech forum, i have list for my second time build full pc gaming setup .  It ok for 1080/1440p 60+ fps game? If you have any suggestion for changing just give answer.  Here my list full setup :-

[ PC GAMING ]                                                                [  OTHER ]     

Processor : Intel i5 7500                                                 Monitor : BenQ XL2411Z       
Motherboard : Msi B250m Bazooka                               Keyboard : Logitech g701+               
Ram :Gskill Ripjaws 2x8 DDR4                                      Mouse : Logitech G502 Core 
Gpu : Msi Gtx 1070 Gaming X                                        Headphone : HyperX Cloud II
Cooler Fan : Hyper 212X                                          
Psu : Corsair Hx 750
HDD : Seagate Barracuda 1TB
Case Fan :Corsair SP120 Quiet Edition
Case Fan :Corsair AF140 High Performance
Optical Drive : Asus
SSD : Samsung 850 Evo
Case : Phanteks Evo Pro

Rip people with a dark theme enabled....

8 minutes ago, DriZyo said:

Hello Linus tech forum, i have list for my second time build full pc gaming setup .  It ok for 1080/1440p 60+ fps game? If you have any suggestion for changing just give answer.  Here my list full setup :-

[ PC GAMING ]                                                                [  OTHER ]     

Processor : Intel i5 7600                                                 Monitor : BENQ RL2455HM        
Motherboard : Msi B250m Bazooka                               Keyboard : Logitech g701+               
Ram :Gskill Ripjaws 2x8 DDR4                                      Mouse : Logitech G502 Core 
Gpu : Msi Gtx 1070 Gaming X                                        Headphone : HyperX Cloud II

It should definetly handle games well, I mean games like PUBG at Ultra. I am not certain about triple A titles but it should handle them well. 

I suggest you add a SSD in there as a boot drive, or even as a drive where you put your favorite games on so that they will have better load times. Also, it would be smarter to get a i5-7500 because it's cheaper and performs mostly the same as the i5-7600. If you can spare the time, you could wait for 8th generation Intel CPU's to come out. They have more cores which is good all together and they will be relatively the same price as the 7th generation CPU's when they release.

R5 1600 > i5-7600 and the PSU is rather overkill. Needs an SSD too.

Other than that, looks alright.

'Fanboyism is stupid' - someone on this forum.

Be nice to each other boys and girls. And don't cheap out on a power supply.

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K - 4.5 GHz | Motherboard: ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR3 | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO - 500GB | GPU: MSI GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6GB | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G2 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 | Cooling: CRYORIG R1 Ultimate | Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Peripherals: Corsair Vengeance K70 and Razer DeathAdder

1 minute ago, That_PC_Kid said:

I'm with what he said. This guy clearly knows more than me.... 

16 minutes ago, TheCliff said:

Rip people with a dark theme enabled....

It should definetly handle games well, I mean games like PUBG at Ultra. I am not certain about triple A titles but it should handle them well. 

what do you mean with dark theme?

12 minutes ago, That_PC_Kid said:

That really nice suggestion from you. HDD and SSD can put together with one pc? that great. Futhermore, when the 8th release? 5th October? The video card is good for my monitor and power supply? i thought i want buy 1080 x but it too overkill for my setup and it good for future proof gaming.

6 minutes ago, DriZyo said:

what do you mean with dark theme?

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on "themes" you'll see dark theme there, which is what most people use. When people have black text its hard to read it without having to like highlight it.

Stay with your 1070, and get a 1440p monitor (if you can afford it) Also i5s are basically dead now, get something like a r5 1600 with a b350 motherboard. Similar (if not better) performance to any i5 and has 6c/12t, and no need to buy a "unlocked" skew to overclock.

Ion (Main Build)                                                                                        Overall Setup

i5 6500 3.2 GHz                                                                     -Blue snowball (White) thanks goodwill

MSI Mortar Arctic                                                                   -Logitech K120

Asus 1060 6GB Dual                                                             -Logitech Daedalus Prime G302

PNY CS1311 120 GB                                                            -Mousepad I made in 1st grade with my name on it                                                 

WD Caviar Blue 1 TB                                                              

Crucial Ballistix Sport LT White 16GB (8x2GB) 2400

NZXT S340 White

Corsair CXM 450W 

Lenovo H320 (Old Pre-built PC)                                      Possible upgrade for H320          

i5 650 3.2 GHz (heh)                                                                                    Xeon X3470

Motherboard unknown                                                       Same Motherboard

iGPU                                                                                   GT 1030 (MSI Low Profile Half Height)

Crucial 240GB SSD                                                           Crucial 240GB SSD

6GB DDR3 (4+2GB)                                                           8-10GB DDR3 (4+2+2GB/4+4+2GB)

Lenovo H320 case                                                             Lenovo H320 case

Unknown PSU (210W?)                                                     Same PSU (210W?)    

I have AMD FX 6300 on my old pc, it keeping overheating and autoshutdown.. i not compatible with amd right now.. but the r5 1600 look good when i watch benchmarks at youtube. But it good cooler? i thought it for rendering/progammer cpu.

3 minutes ago, DriZyo said:

I have AMD FX 6300 on my old pc, it keeping overheating and autoshutdown.. i not compatible with amd right now.. but the r5 1600 look good when i watch benchmarks at youtube. But it good cooler? i thought it for rendering/progammer cpu.

No, but it is excellent at those task compared to other CPUs of that price range, but its still good for gaming. Also the r5 1600 comes with a good cooler.

Ion (Main Build)                                                                                        Overall Setup

i5 6500 3.2 GHz                                                                     -Blue snowball (White) thanks goodwill

MSI Mortar Arctic                                                                   -Logitech K120

Asus 1060 6GB Dual                                                             -Logitech Daedalus Prime G302

PNY CS1311 120 GB                                                            -Mousepad I made in 1st grade with my name on it                                                 

WD Caviar Blue 1 TB                                                              

Crucial Ballistix Sport LT White 16GB (8x2GB) 2400

NZXT S340 White

Corsair CXM 450W 

Lenovo H320 (Old Pre-built PC)                                      Possible upgrade for H320          

i5 650 3.2 GHz (heh)                                                                                    Xeon X3470

Motherboard unknown                                                       Same Motherboard

iGPU                                                                                   GT 1030 (MSI Low Profile Half Height)

Crucial 240GB SSD                                                           Crucial 240GB SSD

6GB DDR3 (4+2GB)                                                           8-10GB DDR3 (4+2+2GB/4+4+2GB)

Lenovo H320 case                                                             Lenovo H320 case

Unknown PSU (210W?)                                                     Same PSU (210W?)    

1 hour ago, DriZyo said:

Processor : Intel i5 7600                                                 Monitor : BENQ RL2455HM        

Psu is about 150 watts to much. do you really need a optical drive, add SSD but other then that looks good.

Ex frequent user here, still check in here occasionally. I stopped being a weeb in 2018 lol

For a reply please quote or  @Eduard the weeb me :D

Xayah Main in Lol, trying to learn Drums and guitar. Know how to film do photography, can do basic video editing

2 minutes ago, Eduard the weeb said:

Psu is about 150 watts to much. do you really need a optical drive, add SSD but other then that looks good.

I need change HDD to SSD or just add SSD ? i need more Gb for put other file. Yeah it good for me and future. I dont want the dark past come back (overheating)

Just now, DriZyo said:

I need change HDD to SSD or just add SSD ? i need more Gb for put other file. Yeah it good for me and future. I dont want the dark past come back (overheating)

Keep the hard drive but add a SSD in between 120 gb and 250 gbs as a boot drive so your load times are slower.

Ex frequent user here, still check in here occasionally. I stopped being a weeb in 2018 lol

For a reply please quote or  @Eduard the weeb me :D

Xayah Main in Lol, trying to learn Drums and guitar. Know how to film do photography, can do basic video editing

It nice suggestion which i can put my game into SSD card.