Are The SteelSeries Artic 7 Any Good?

conaxtreme2

Hello All! Hope you having a good day!

I made the worst mistake, bought the Razer Man'O'War - The worst build quality ever! 

And I'm Now Seeking for a new pair of wireless headset.

Anyone recomends the Artic 7 Wireless?

Thank You, Rodrigo :)

i can recommend it. as the whole arctis lineup uses the same headset, but only with different ways to plug it in. my arctis 5 is way better than my old corsair void. i dont know about the wireless battery time, but the headset has nice build quality. what exactly do you want to know aobut the headset?

also there are reviews online on youtube about it. hardwarecannucks did one about the arctis

~i5-7600k @5GHz ~Be Quiet! Dark rock 3 ~MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G ~Gigabyte GA-Z270-gaming K3 ~Corsair Vengeance Red led ~NZXT S340 Elite

27 minutes ago, Glennieboyyy007 said:

i can recommend it. as the whole arctis lineup uses the same headset, but only with different ways to plug it in. my arctis 5 is way better than my old corsair void. i dont know about the wireless battery time, but the headset has nice build quality. what exactly do you want to know aobut the headset?

also there are reviews online on youtube about it. hardwarecannucks did one about the arctis

I already saw reviews. I needed a personal opion because it could have some problems that only hard users would notice :D

Thank you, then I will wait to find a discount :D Thank you