What Drivers to download for Crosshair VI HERO ?

Sort of a noob question, but since ASUS Mobo Drivers are so confusing. I'm planning on getting the Crosshair VI HERO to replace my Gigabyte X370 Gaming 5. 
Now I look at the Drivers section for the Crosshair VI Mobo Drivers. I notice some of the same Driver have multiple ones. Which should I even download ? Do I just download the latest and forget the rest ? 

Like example, the USB. 

Version 1.16.47.2 
2017/06/02

Asmedia USB Driver

Version 1.16.38.1
Version 1.16.38.12017/02/28
Asmedia USB3.1/3.0 Driver V1.16.38.1 for Win7 64bit &Windows 10 64-bit.

Then there's the Chipset 

Version 9.0.000.8
2017/06/14
AMD Chipset Driver
AMD Chipset Driver V9.0.000.8 for Windows 10 64-bit.(RS2)

Version 9.0.000.8
2017/03/09
AMD Chipset Driver V9.0.000.8 for Win7 64bit &Windows 10 64-bit.

For the Audio I would need both right ? If I want those " gaming mode " and the EQ to play around with ? For my Gigabyte board I would need both Realtek and Sound Blaster. Realtek itself will work but I wouldn't have the EQ feature and those " enhancing " features. 

Another noob question, I never actually Flash BIOS before, my Gigabyte board was flashed by the Retailer I've asked them to do it for me. ( Which they did it in a risky way honestly, they used the Gigabyte App to do it instead of USB ) So If I wanted to use USB Drive to Flash my BIOS, I would need to format it into a FAT32 format right ? I know how to boot from USB Drive etc, but I'm uncertain about the format of the USB Drive I need to do the flashing since almost no one ever mention it online, till only recently I came across one guide telling me that I need to format it into FAT32. 

Yeah the latest, updating BIOS is easy, Asus has a video somewhere

Some audio enhancing features are in the SupremeFX already, its replacing realtek afaik.

Don't buy Apple M1 computers with 8GB of RAM

Neither of those is the same version.  One has a completely different version number the other is for different OS'

Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly.

On 9/10/2017 at 1:04 PM, KWelz said:

Neither of those is the same version.  One has a completely different version number the other is for different OS'

You mean for the Chipset ? So which one I should download. The numbers are exactly the same. Only difference is the other one supports Windows 7 I guess ?? 
I'm on Windows 10