Did I pick up the right items for my first "gaming" rig?

3 minutes ago, bughtoo said:

6600k is faster than 7500 and when its the same price then dont you want more performance for less money/same? :) and when yo udotn OC you dont have to buy a lot more for cpu cooler, jsut get CM evo for 20$ thats fine

7600k is successor to 6600k so i am going for 7600k BTW can you give me a nice mobo that supports 7600k..??

Just now, JOHN MAHDI said:

7600k is successor to 6600k so i am going for 7600k BTW can you give me a nice mobo that supports 7600k..??

Okey, i though you were going for 7500 and didnt want to go higher, when you can get 7600k and its still in your budget go for it :) The socket you need is the same as 7500, and since as you said you wont OC then you can keep the mobo you have

ASUS Maximus VII Hero | i7 4790K OC 4.8GHZ | 4x8GB 2400MHz MSI GTX 1070 alphacool eiswolf gpx pro
Samsung 850 EVO 520GB + Corsair 525gb + 275gb SSD  2TB Seagate Barracuda | 8TB Seagate Archive

Cooler Master HAF-X 942 | EVGA Supernova 1000W 80+ Platinum | Custom watercooling loop (gpu+cpu)

360mm+180mm rad and 10 fans | Swiftech D5 mcp655-B

Just now, bughtoo said:

Okey, i though you were going for 7500 and didnt want to go higher, when you can get 7600k and its still in your budget go for it :) The socket you need is the same as 7500, and since as you said you wont OC then you can keep the mobo you have

Great !!! but should i get a separate cpu cooler for 7600k??

59 minutes ago, bughtoo said:

One more way how to save A LOT A LOT A LOT of money :) you have OEM windows there for 99$ dont buy that, you can buy OEM windows 10 for 10$ from sites like allkeyshop.com

Or you can use the trial version of Windows for free... It has 99% of the functionality of regular Windows.

OP, go with Ryzen instead of an Intel processor. Also get a better SSD (maybe spend more to go up to 240GB)

"You don't need headphones, all you need is willpower!" ~MicroCenter employee

How to use a WiiMote and Nunchuck as your mouse!

Specs:
Graphics Card: EVGA 750 Ti SC
PSU: Corsair CS450M
RAM: A-Data XPG V1.0 (1x8GB) (Red)
Procrastinator: Intel i5 4690k @ 4.4GHz 1.3V
Case: NZXT Source 210 Elite (Black)
Speakers and Headphones: Monitor Speakers and Phlips SHP9500s
MoBo: MSI Z97 PC MATE
SSD: SanDisk Ultra II (240GB)
Monitor: LG 29UM68-P
Mouse: Mionix Naos 7000
Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB (2016) (Browns)

Webcam/mic: Logitech C270

Great !!! but should i get a separate cpu cooler for 7600k??

well the stock cooler isnt something great, if the Hyper 212 EVO fits in your case get that, its cheap(20$) and a nice cooler

ASUS Maximus VII Hero | i7 4790K OC 4.8GHZ | 4x8GB 2400MHz MSI GTX 1070 alphacool eiswolf gpx pro
Samsung 850 EVO 520GB + Corsair 525gb + 275gb SSD  2TB Seagate Barracuda | 8TB Seagate Archive

Cooler Master HAF-X 942 | EVGA Supernova 1000W 80+ Platinum | Custom watercooling loop (gpu+cpu)

Just now, BingoFishy said:

Or you can use the trial version of Windows for free... It has 99% of the functionality of regular Windows.

OP, go with Ryzen instead of an Intel processor. Also get a better SSD (maybe spend more to go up to 240GB)

i already told him but he is a intel cpu fanboy as he said himself ;) 

Just now, bughtoo said:

well the stock cooler isnt something great, if the Hyper 212 EVO fits in your case get that, its cheap(20$) and a nice cooler

Nice bro one last thing in my userbenchmark site i built a pc and checked scores they are saying that my ssd won't support my mobo now what to do ??

Nice bro one last thing in my userbenchmark site i built a pc and checked scores they are saying that my ssd won't support my mobo now what to do ??

Your ssd wont what? :D Support a mobo? give me a screenshot because that is the funniest thing i have ever heard :D:D:D:D Its a storage device, its connected to the mobo with sata cable as all other storage devices that are in the computer, there is not reason why it whould nto support it.

1 minute ago, bughtoo said:

Your ssd wont what? :D Support a mobo? give me a screenshot because that is the funniest thing i have ever heard :D:D:D:D Its a storage device, its connected to the mobo with sata cable as all other storage devices that are in the computer, there is not reason why it whould nto support it.

Here you go.. http://prntscr.com/gi6bdu :D

1 minute ago, JOHN MAHDI said:

Its in beta, i would suggest put it all in the pc partpicker if he doesnt say anything you are good to go :) 

b

1 minute ago, bughtoo said:

Its in beta, i would suggest put it all in the pc partpicker if he doesnt say anything you are good to go :) 

bro should i get 2 tb hdd or 240gb ssd??

2 minutes ago, JOHN MAHDI said:

b

bro should i get 2 tb hdd or 240gb ssd??

Depends, do you plan on installing a LOT of games, or are you planning to install a lot of programs and ocasionally games?

i would install only 7 -10 games but triple a tittles and i won't be a hardcore gamer like playing for 4 to 8 hours a day i would game about 2 hours a day but i want the performance be the best no lags nothing..!

1 hour ago, JOHN MAHDI said:

i would install only 7 -10 games but triple a tittles and i won't be a hardcore gamer like playing for 4 to 8 hours a day i would game about 2 hours a day but i want the performance be the best no lags nothing..!

I would definitely go for a larger SSD. Even if all 10 games were 60GB in size, that would still only use 600GB. Now if you planned to expand your library of super large sized AAA games, a larger HDD could be worth it.

As for compatibility, yes, everything will work. As for your actual choice in components, it's pretty poor.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

5 hours ago, JOHN MAHDI said:

<snip>

OP it is best when asking for help to not post in all Caps.

Also posting just a link is not very accommodating when asking for help... link only pposts can also be seen as spamming (though that is not hat you were doing this time of course). ;) 

Thanks

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER