Corsair 460x Rubber Stoppers for Glass Panel

I'm considering the purchase of a Corsair 460x RGB case, and have been watching some reviews for it. The case seems ideal for my needs, however, the rubber washers used to lock the glass panel have me a bit worried. From what I understand, it only comes with 4 total - 1 for each screw. My house is unfortunately quite small and cluttered, and just about every time I put a computer together a random screw or two gets sucked into the void. If my house were to claim one of these washers, can replacements be bought? Or can generic washers bought from say a hardware store work? I would hate to accidentally lose one of these and render my case un-usable, or otherwise risk damaging it.

http://www.corsair.com/en-us/crystal-460x-thumbscrew-set

Looks like these come with the washers.

Main

CPU: i7 4790 Ram: HyperX Savage 24GB DDR3 GPU: Asus Strix GTX 960 MOBO: Asus B85 Pro Gamer SSDs: HyperX Fury 120gb, Corsair Force LX 128gb HDDs: Seagate SSHD 1tb + 1tb seagate HDD CPU Cooler: BeQuiet! Pure Rock PSU: Corsair RM650x Case: Fractal Design Define C window Case fans: 2x Corsair AF140 Quiet Ed. 140mm intake, 1x Corsair AF120 Quiet Ed. 120mm exhaust

Peripherals

Monitors: 2x Asus VN247H Keyboard: Logitech G810 Orion Spectrum Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Headset: Logitech G933 Artemis Spectrum Mousepad: Steelseries QcK, Corsair MM300 XXL Cables: Corsair Premium Pro Red Sleeved Lighting: Corsair Node Pro

Laptops

HP Probook G4 440

CPU: Core i3 7100u Ram: 8gb DDR4 SSD: 256gb Sandisk X4 Pro Screen: 13.3" TN 

Asus E403SA

CPU: Pentium N3700 Quad Core Ram: 4gb DDR3 SSD: 128gb eMMC Screen: 14" 1080p TN

Phone:

Samsung Galaxy S8

PSU Tier List Updated    Personal Steam Account   

Thanks, I checked their store but honestly didn't check to see if it was included with the screws.That puts my mind a bit at ease.

Oops, actually that's not the part I was referring to. I probably worded it wrong. 

at 3:15 it shows the parts I'm talking about, they're tiny little white things. 

If you submit a ticket, we can see about getting those sent out, but to save yourself some hassle, I would highly recommend you not lose them. :) They can be very easily lost, I agree, but just keep the glass panels in a safe spot and ensure that you keep an eye on them during building.

• 2 months later...
On 9/6/2017 at 9:22 AM, Corsair Blake said:

If you submit a ticket, we can see about getting those sent out, but to save yourself some hassle, I would highly recommend you not lose them. :) They can be very easily lost, I agree, but just keep the glass panels in a safe spot and ensure that you keep an eye on them during building.

What do you mean by submit a ticket

9 hours ago, 4ngel99 said:

"Submit a ticket" or, basically contact Corsair customer support. Email them and say "hey I'm missing these washers"

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

18 hours ago, 4ngel99 said:

Corsair has a support site for all inquiries related to warranty or replacement parts.  You would just simply create an account, and submit a request through the portal, and we'll respond back regarding your issue.  If you have questions, feel free to ping me, and I'll help you out as much as I can.

Looking for more details about a product, or experiencing technical issues?  Visit our support page below, and one of our Technical Support staff can help you out:

https://support.corsair.com/

this actually happened to me... i went to a friends lan and lost it. contacted corsair and they cant replace it.

• 1 year later...
On 9/6/2017 at 3:12 AM, Draydince said:

I'm considering the purchase of a Corsair 460x RGB case, and have been watching some reviews for it. The case seems ideal for my needs, however, the rubber washers used to lock the glass panel have me a bit worried. From what I understand, it only comes with 4 total - 1 for each screw. My house is unfortunately quite small and cluttered, and just about every time I put a computer together a random screw or two gets sucked into the void. If my house were to claim one of these washers, can replacements be bought? Or can generic washers bought from say a hardware store work? I would hate to accidentally lose one of these and render my case un-usable, or otherwise risk damaging it.

if you haven't bought the 560x don't buy it it too compact hard to cable manage i buy  it, and one of the front long panels screw broke off now its stuck have to drill it off to get out, plus they don't have good replacements, only from the corsairs company, i bought the 560x t screw set nice aluminum color and didn't fir, its my fault though but yeah I'm looking for replacements and the only Corsair  has the same old ones there  it no variety, case is ok but really hard to work it when you want to upgrade stuff to it, ur better off with 560x but ask around cuz i'm am frustrated with dealing with the 460x 

On 5/17/2019 at 10:04 PM, Rom3 said:

if you haven't bought the 560x don't buy it

This thread is nearly two years old

-Topic locked-

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25