AIO cooler placement ok?

Im doing a new build (my first one) and I wasn't able to put the aio radiator where I wanted as the motherboard heat sink blocked the screws on the radiator. So the only place I could fit it was further away from the motherboard, and I wanted to check that is ok or is it not efficient?

the relevant parts are:

- Case - NZXT Source 530

- Motherboard - MSI X399

- CPU - AMD 1950x (threadripper)

- AIO Cooler - Cooler Master MasterLiquid 240

ive attached a photo to show where I ended up putting the cooler. It is on the top of the case near the front. 

Is this going to be ok? Or do I need to get a bigger case? Or could I swap out the mobo heat sink for a smaller one so I could fit the radiator in?

IMG_2756.JPG

2 hours ago, CaptainKieseI said:

seems okay to me

just make sure there is enought ventilation for the radiator

Thats good to hear :) it was tricky fitting it in, I had to slot one of the radiator thumb screws down the channel in the heatsink made for screwing the heatsink to the motherboard (see image below). I'm not sure if its meant for that purpose.. hopefully its ok to do that!

DSC_5376-800x476.jpg

9 minutes ago, michaelb-01 said:

Thats good to hear :) it was tricky fitting it in, I had to slot one of the radiator thumb screws down the channel in the heatsink made for screwing the heatsink to the motherboard (see image below). I'm not sure if its meant for that purpose.. hopefully its ok to do that!

DSC_5376-800x476.jpg

you will be fine :) looks like there is enought space for the heat dissapation