Windows screenshot software that lets me control "shutter speed"?

Hello there,

I was wondering if there's a software for taking screenshots, with the option to control the shutter speed just like an SLR.

Mainly taking cinematics of videogames and stuff.. Not sure if that is possible..

edit; I usually use Nvidia Share to take screenshots
Thanks ^^

I guess what you are attempting to do is create some kind of long exposure effect? You can't do exactly what you are saying because that's just not how computers work. Essentially the shutter is 1/60 but that's not a real comparison either because it's not capturing light, it's displaying an image.

If you are trying to fake an effects, you'll have to do exactly that and fake it. 

You should be able to take multiple frames of a video and create a faux long exposure effect. Google "Faux long exposure" for tutorials 

25 minutes ago, PeterSa said:

Hello there,

I was wondering if there's a software for taking screenshots, with the option to control the shutter speed just like an SLR.

Mainly taking cinematics of videogames and stuff.. Not sure if that is possible..

edit; I usually use Nvidia Share to take screenshots
Thanks ^^

I'd try capturing a video in stead of a still screenshot, then you can try and blend a couple of video frames to get a similar effect.

I guess it'd be pretty simple if you're good with video editing software, not my cup of tea tough so can't help you with actually doing it.