pc case gear

mr moose

I have had electronic transfers take up to 3 business days to clear before.  Banks are very good at getting the job done, so Unless you messed up the numbers for pccasegear's account it will get there. I wouldn't worry until Wednesday at which point I would check your account to see if the money has gone, if so call pccasegear and find out if the money has been deposited, if not then call the bank.

And some advice you didn't ask for and probably don't need however:  Always assume it was a clerical error or an honest mistake, in other words don't get angry with pccasegear or the bank person straight away, they are more likely to track down any issues and resolved them if you are nice.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

Ok so i ordered all my pc parts from them ($2500 worth) and payed by direct bank transfare. It has been in the prosessing stage for 3 days, i understand the weekend but its almost miday on monday, i was wondering how long does it normally stay in the processing stage

If you put it through on Friday, it'll be done either at 6pm tonight or tomorrow night. 

Larger amounts generally take longer and usually it says it take 3-5 business days but my bank never takes that long. wait another day or two then call A: your bank and B: pc case gear.

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

If you put it through on Friday, it'll be done either at 6pm tonight or tomorrow night. 

ok thanks :)

Larger amounts generally take longer and usually it says it take 3-5 business days but my bank never takes that long. wait another day or two then call A: your bank and B: pc case gear.

There's no difference on time with regards to the amount. 

There's no difference on time with regards to the amount. 

Your bank maybe but mine says otherwise. 

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

Next time if you can get access to an ANZ bank account the money should clear instantly..

CPU: i7 4770k | GPU: Sapphire 290 Tri-X OC | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LP 2x8GB | MTB: GA-Z87X-UD5HCOOLER: Noctua NH-D14 | PSU: Corsair 760i | CASE: Corsair 550D | DISPLAY:  BenQ XL2420TE

Firestrike scores - Graphics: 10781 Physics: 9448 Combined: 4289

"Nvidia, Fuck you" - Linus Torvald

Depends on how your bank does it. Ask em, how would we know? Lol

GamingPC: Intel 4770k CPU, 2xMSI 780 GTX Twin Frozr, 16 GB Corsair Vengeance Pro, Swiftech H220 CPU Cooler.

Cookie Cutter Build log

From experience of transferring money to family's accounts every month. No processing is done on Saturday or Sunday or after 6pm. So if you send money on Saturday or Friday after cut off time for same day processing nothing is done until the next working day 8-9am~ from that point it still takes 24 hours from being processed your banks end, to the other account actually getting the money. 

I learned this lesson when transferring money to cover automated direct debit billing on a family members account. If you don't do it before 6pm Friday they _may_ not get it until 8am Tuesday.

To quote NAB

Transferring funds between your own NAB accounts occurs immediately.

Transferring funds to first time NAB payees not within your own profile (3rd party accounts) will be delayed by a minimum of 24 hours i.e. If a payment is submitted at 2pm on a Wednesday the funds will be credited to the recipient at 2pm on Thursday.

In cases such as weekends or public holidays, where the 24 hour delay has elapsed the funds will be credited at 8am on the next business day ie. If the payment is made at 2pm on a Saturday, the funds will be credited to the recipient at 8am on Monday.

Transfers to accounts with other Australian financial institutions are processed overnight. As long as the transfer is completed before the cut-off time of 6:00 pm AEST/AEDT, funds at the other institution will usually be available the next business day (depending on the institution).

Transfers to accounts outside of Australia (via the International transfer option) may incur a delay of up to 24 hours. Please refer to the currency cut off times for each country.

So without knowing your bank or transfer time I'd assume PCCG should have your money 8am Tuesday at which point any processing they do may take another day or two (no idea).