Bykski any good?

WereCat

I am considering to throw my GPU on water but I don't care about CPU.

All the kits I can find from EKWB are CPU kits and are fairly expensive once I throw in a GPU block as well.

What about Bykski?

Are they any good?

They seem to have quite positive reviews from TechPowerUp (at least what I quickly checked).

I can basically throw entire loop together for the price of just the EKWB GPU block...

Parts here (minus tubing and fittings):

GPU Block

Radiator

Reservoir

Pump

Aluminium does not mix with other metals.

You need a copper rad.

Edit:

See you adjusted the Radiator.

Should be good to go I guess, I'll let others chime in on the quality though. Never used Bykski.

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

2 minutes ago, Lurick said:

You need a copper rad.

It is copper

2 minutes ago, Lurick said:

You need a copper rad.

Edit:

See you adjusted the Radiator.

Should be good to go I guess, I'll let others chime in on the quality though. Never used Bykski.

Yeah, I have noticed that once I posted this.

Just now, Colin Donoghue said:

It is copper

It was different rad, I edited my post.

On 9/2/2017 at 6:26 PM, WereCat said:

All the kits I can find from EKWB are CPU kits and are fairly expensive once I throw in a GPU block as well.

What about Bykski?

Are they any good?

They seem to have quite positive reviews from TechPowerUp (at least what I quickly checked).

I can basically throw entire loop together for the price of just the EKWB GPU block...

GPU Block

Radiator

Reservoir

Pump

They are a somewhat large brand in the Asian market, but in terms of quality that is somewhat unknown. I would suggest to pressure test the blocks and get a proper pump unit as that one is a fairly generic DC pump. 

One of the TOP used brand in ASIA .. Look at computex Video they all used that and BARROW .. 

I7-6700K@4.3@1.180V - Asus Strix Z270E - 16GB Geil RGB DDR4 3000Mhz - Asus Strix 1070 8GB - Cryorig H7 - 120GB SSD INTEL - 1TB WD Blue - Corsair 650W

On 9/3/2017 at 8:26 AM, WereCat said:

What about Bykski?

Are they any good?

GPU Block

Radiator

Reservoir

Pump

I Personally have a full barrow loop, no named fittings or parts and it runs fine. if bykski is anything like barrow though some of the standoffs used on the cpu block often do not have the same exact height and i found i had to sand about 0.2mm off to get it level. otherwise they dont seem to leak and are good quality materials. 

Faith: WIP

Cpu: intel 6700k

RAM: g.skill ripjaw v 3200mhz 16 18 18 38 2n 32gb 4x8gb

MB: Asrock extreme 7+

GPU: GTX 1080 TI Poseidon Platinum Asus ROG
PSU: Cougar 1050W 80+ gold

Case: IN WIN 509 ROG [ black red ]

Cooling: Barrow Fittings, Block, 360mm x 60mm rad, 18w d5 pump, 210 res, EK blood red premix. Poseidon GPU block

SETUP: BenQ 27" 144hz|BenQ 28" 1080p VA 60HZ|Corsair Strafe RGB|Razer DeathAdDer Chroma|ATH IM70|E10k Olympus 2 amp|DX Racer King

1 minute ago, vESP said:

I Personally have a full barrow loop, no named fittings or parts and it runs fine. if bykski is anything like barrow though some of the standoffs used on the cpu block often do not have the same exact height and i found i had to sand about 0.2mm off to get it level. otherwise they dont seem to leak and are good quality materials. 

If that's just a visual thing and not functional issue then I don't mind

1 minute ago, WereCat said:

If that's just a visual thing and not functional issue then I don't mind

the thing is it was a bad thing, first time i set my loop up i didn't realize until my cpu hit 90c that it was not even touching the paste, after the sanding it was fine. 

having said that. that apparently was just a one off and the risk of mass imports from china to Australia. the gpu blocks seem flawless.

Faith: WIP

Cpu: intel 6700k

RAM: g.skill ripjaw v 3200mhz 16 18 18 38 2n 32gb 4x8gb

MB: Asrock extreme 7+

GPU: GTX 1080 TI Poseidon Platinum Asus ROG
PSU: Cougar 1050W 80+ gold

Case: IN WIN 509 ROG [ black red ]

Cooling: Barrow Fittings, Block, 360mm x 60mm rad, 18w d5 pump, 210 res, EK blood red premix. Poseidon GPU block

SETUP: BenQ 27" 144hz|BenQ 28" 1080p VA 60HZ|Corsair Strafe RGB|Razer DeathAdDer Chroma|ATH IM70|E10k Olympus 2 amp|DX Racer King