GPU Fan/s Not Spinning

I've scoured the internet and tried speaking with MSI about it, but can't get a straight answer.  I have a MSI GTX 1080 Gaming X and after only a couple weeks, 50% of the time when I start up my PC, one fan, either the left or the right, will just sit there and twitch while one spins.  Using MSI Afterburner, I've set the program to open at start up and a fan curve to always be on at 40% fan speed which if one fan isn't spinning and just twitching, it will force the spinning fan to go 100%.  I don't want to send it back because that process can take awhile.  I wanted to see if anyone knew the solution or the reason why it does this, besides the sticker which my GPU didn't come with the on the fan.  

Forgot to mention that they will start to spin once manually spun.  No indication of dust or and sounds other then the sound of a spinning fan.

Sounds like a defect fan. Case for warranty. 

Had a similar issue with my Zotac GTX 770 (but after a little more than 2 years of service).

One fan would not spin unless I "started" it by hand. 

I did not mention that when filing for warranty (I said one fan doesn't spin at all)