120mm or 140mm fans

CreepyPro

Is there any difference except for price between the NZXT Aer RGB 120mm and 140mm. I will be using them in the S340 Elite

The difference is the size... A larger fan can spin at a lower RPM and move the same (if not more) amount of air. The difference between 120mm and 140mm is negligible at best though, so it's typically recommended to go with whatever you can get more of. (Three 120s is better than two 140s, generally speaking.)

I would say that the 140mm fan improves on the airflow in the case because the fan is bigger and takes in more air.

I'm OCD, so I just went all 140MM (2 for the CPU cooler, 3 exhaust and 2 intake on the case). But honestly like others have said, generally you can be lazy and add up the total sizes and if CFM efficiency is relatively the same 360mm will be greater than 280mm.

Your eg. 61.4 = 120mm vs 71.6 = 140mm. a.k.a. 184.2 vs 143.2... at maximum RPM I would assume, so then is noise a factor for you is the next question, because... oh wait the 120mms are rated at 31db versus the 140s at 33db... Same RPM range too.

Look I'd probably go 120mm for science, 140mm for looks / personal preference (also seems to cost less on average for 2 140mm).