What Nintendo Switch game should I get?

Renton577

What Switch Game?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Which if these switch games should I get?

• I am Setsuna
    • The Binding of Isaac
    • Snipperclips
    • Super Bomberman R
    • Minecraft

Just trying to decide on a new game for my switch, any suggestions and why would be awesome :) my choices are listed in the Poll.

ROG Strix AMD

---------------

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900HX GPU: AMD RX 6800M RAM: 16GB DDR4 Storage: 512GB + 1TB Intel SSD

Super bomber man r is not worth it trust me I would only get it if it goes on sale

25 minutes ago, Gamerguy207 said:

Super bomber man r is not worth it trust me I would only get it if it goes on sale

Even after the patch that improves the frame rate to 60FPS?

ROG Strix AMD

---------------

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900HX GPU: AMD RX 6800M RAM: 16GB DDR4 Storage: 512GB + 1TB Intel SSD

Just now, Renton577 said:

Even after the patch that improves the frame rate to 60FPS?

I'm not taking about performance I'm talking about the actual game it sucks ***

4 minutes ago, Gamerguy207 said:

I'm not taking about performance I'm talking about the actual game it sucks ***

Ohhh well thank you, I have heard some mixed feelings about it.

ROG Strix AMD

---------------

I'm sure you have this already since it wasn't on the list, but Splatoon 2 is a really good game to get.

The switch is the first time I played Binding of Isaac, and its one of my most played games on the system.

Higher frame rate over higher resolution.

CPU-i5 4690k -GPU-MSI 970 sli -Mobo-MSI g45 gaming -Memory-16gb crucial ballistix -PSU- EVGA 80+ gold g2 850w -Case- corsair 200r

Monitors- Acer XB240H, Asus ROG Swift, Dell P2815Q 2160p  -Keyboard- Corsair k70 RGB -Mouse- Corsair M65 -Mouse Pad- Glorious Extended Pad -Headphone- BeyerDynamic DT990 250ohm, Senheiser HD 518, Fiio E10k

Looks like I'll be getting Binding of Isaac, thank you everyone.

ROG Strix AMD

---------------

Never knew Isaac was out for the Switch!

Nevertheless, fantastic game. Can get tricky but stick at it, super rewarding. 

Current Build:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 // Mobo: Ryzen AM4 B350 GAMING PLUS ATX // RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3000MHz // GPU: Gigabyte AMD Radeon RX 580 Gaming 8GB // SSD: Kingston A400 120GB // HDD: 3 x WD Blue 1TB // PSUCorsair 650M // Case: Corsair 450D // Monitor: LG Ultrawide 29" IPS

Plex Server:

CPU: AMD FX 8350 Black Edition // Mobo: Gigabyte - GA-78LMT-USB3 R2 Micro ATX // RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600 MHz // GPU: GeForce GTX 670 // HDD: Seagate BarraCuda 2TB // PSU: Kolink Core Series 500W 80 Plus Certified // Case: AVP Viper Mini Tower

Other:

PS4 Pro // PS3 // Nintendo Switch (Pokemon edition) // Nintendo 3DS // Xbox 360 // iPhone 8 Plus // Macbook Retina 2013

From what I can see Bomberman is a good game, just if you have a second player to play with you who also enjoys Bomberman, else it might be too pricey for what you get. And I am not sure you'll get much fun playing alone, this is similar to the excellent game: Overcooked. Lots of fun but need.to be 2 player minimum. The more you are the funny it gets. There is no online feature for Overcooked, sadly.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/27/2017 at 3:03 PM, GoodBytes said:

From what I can see Bomberman is a good game, just if you have a second player to play with you who also enjoys Bomberman, else it might be too pricey for what you get. And I am not sure you'll get much fun playing alone, this is similar to the excellent game: Overcooked. Lots of fun but need.to be 2 player minimum. The more you are the funny it gets. There is no online feature for Overcooked, sadly.

I ended up getting Minecraft, Overcooked, I am Setsuna, and binding of Isaac, it would only be me playing Bomberman though but Lego World's looks cool too, from what I see it had mixed reviews though.

ROG Strix AMD

---------------