Good 3d printer

Clockwork_princess

What's a decent 3d printer.

Can't they do multiple colors? Or is that something you need an expensive one to do?

Is there a good way to color stuff after it's printed? Like is there a fillament that's better do for that? 

I'd want to print softish things if I can. Like bendy plastic.

Price range $150-$400 but I don't want to spend a ton as I'm getting a small CNC engraving machine too 

If you want to argue with me, and you probably will please PM me, no need to ruin threads becase you dont like how I am.

Ask me how I made 100k selling illegal narcotics!

Spoiler

and you think im joking, Did a lot of wrong to get my money right.

I look up to Larry Hoover.

Your homies loyal 'til the one time you tell 'em no

11 minutes ago, Clockwork_princess said:

Can't they do multiple colors? Or is that something you need an expensive one to do?

Is there a good way to color stuff after it's printed? Like is there a fillament that's better do for that? 

Price range $150-$400 but I don't want to spend a ton as I'm getting a small CNC engraving machine too 

Depending on where you look you might be able to find a anet a8 for around $150, this is a DIY printer but is surprisingly good for the price. Its a clone of the Prusa i3 

MochPot: AMD Ryzen 5 2600, 16GB 3200MHz DDR4, ASRock X370 Fatality K7, 8GB Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070, 256gb Salvaged Intel Rando NVME SSD, Corsair RM750x, Corsair Carbide 275R, Windows 10 Pro

ZenServerRequiem: AMD Ryzen 3 2200g, 32GB 3200MHz DDR4, MSI B450 Gaming Plus, 4GB Nvidia GeForce GTX 960, 2GB Nvidia Quadro P400, 500gb Salvaged Intel Rando NVME SSD (Cache Drive only), 3 x Seagate Baracuda 2TB, Corsair CX500, Corsair Carbine 750T, Limetech Unraid (Running Plex, Jackett, Sonarr, WireShark, Duck DNS, Ubuntu Server VM for MC server)

the Anet a8 might be a good option for you since it has a large community behind it. The price is also around $160 us depending on where you get it from

The only reason I'm here is that I have homework that I don't want to do

PC  Specs   CPU: Intel Celeron N3060 |GPU: Intel HD graphics 400 |RAM2 gigs  |STORAGE16 gigs

It took me half an hour to find where to change my signature :(

there are many cheap printers available but not really with multicolor support unless all you want is print one color for a few layers and then change to the next color.

the real challenge is to print multiple colors in one single layer but this is both slow and expensive.

On 8/21/2017 at 5:18 AM, Clockwork_princess said:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B073ZLSMFT/ref=ox_sc_sfl_title_4?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

heard really great things about these. about to buy one myself. small, prebuilt and great reviews

Main Rig | Personal Build | Windows 10 | R7 2700x 3.7~4.3ghz | ASUS ROG Strix B450-I | 16gb DDR4 3200mhz | GTX 1080 FE | Coolermaster Elite 130 | Corsair H60 | WD Blue SN500 500GB NVMe SSD + 1tb WD Green HDD + 1tb WD Blue HDD

Laptop | HP m6-w102dx | Windows 10 | i7-5500u 2.4~3.0ghz | 8gb DDR3L | GT 930m 2gb| 120gb Sandisk SSD

Phone | Pixel 3 | Verizon | 64gb