What is a gtx 570 worth?

Hey. I'm interested in selling my gtx 570.s but i don't know how much they are worth anymore. If they even are worth anyting anymore. Otherwise ill nail them to the wall. Cuz why not?

15032609135151625710170.jpg

1503260984819862502436.jpg

tree fiddy?

System: i7 4790K, Hyper 212 EVO, 16 GB Crucial Ballistix, GTX 1070 Super clocked, MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition, Corsair RM 750, Corsair 750D (with 2 additional 140mm NZXT fans up top for exhaust.) 

Probably like a hundred bucks for both, or more, if you sell them together you could probably get a little bit more money. I guess it sorta depends on where you're located tho.

70 for both, 40 for a signle one (so people buy both)

Fermi was pretty compute focused and holds up favorably today where modern games lean on shader performance heavily. Fermi was a narrower, yet faster (clock speed) architecture than its direct successor due to the hot clock of the shaders, so some GPGPU applications actually ran faster on Fermi than the Kepler based GK104. Its a shame though that Vram will cut them back pretty harshly in modern games and compute tasks. Also, the power consumption and size makes them more difficult to outfit in budget rigs as the PSU and case size may be lacking.

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…