Is there a way to google+ better? and how to convince him to move to PC

I was talking to a friend about google+ comments and google+ in general, and he said that there's no way that Youtube comments can be good no matter what Google did.Period.... Is he right?

I personally hate google+ I liked the old comments, easier to navigate. and to convince him to get a pc just show him the prices :) LOL

Check out my current projects: Selling site (Click Here)

If($reply == "for me to see"){

$action = "Quote me!";

}else{

$action = "Leave me alone!";

}

Jup he's right.. the 12 year old are too strong! D:

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

no his same age as me,15, and I SWEAR THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH HIM. 

1st. where I live, people here are not poor what so ever, so there is no finical issue.

2nd hes an apple fan boy.... he knows other phones are better but he still loves apple....

3rd he doesnt have a PC and he has play on my friend's duo 780 nvidia 3 monitor surround setup.... and he still wants a wii u.......

4th HE FUCKING THINKS THE 240p SCREEN ON HIS NINTENDO DX IS GOOD?!?!?!?! WHAT THE HELL 

5th he saids he like his ipod touch because its portable and the graphics are nice and IOS7 is "awesome".... (also i told him to get an nvidia shield if he saids he would rather get a wii u....)

HOW DO I FIX THIS

buy him a pc for xmas lol

$action = "Quote me!";

}else{

}

he will get hooked on em

$action = "Quote me!";

}else{

}

he will get hooked on em

arrrrg but he has play on PC before and he KNOWS  PC  is better but he still wants apple because he said apple is "awesome"....

buy him a pc for xmas lol

arrrrg but he has play on PC before and he KNOWS  PC  is better but he still wants apple because he said apple is "awesome"....

$action = "Quote me!";

}else{

}

he is definitely right on how youtube comments will never be good

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

Hackintosh bro.

Android device flashed for OSX. Best of both worlds.

Grab him a note 3 and put ios7 on it. He will love you for eternity.

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not a troll. But genuinely wondering why there is so much fuss about the g+ intergration to YouTube. I like the new comment system, links are allowed, and the char limit is higher. I guess the only real issue i have is the use of actual names as opposed to usernames.. But honestly, this is going to help keep people from saying things they wouldn't say irl.. Down with the trolls!! And even then, if that's so much of a problem.. You can always create an account with a fake name...

Looool at #3,4 and 5. Especially #3

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

your friend is right

for 1 reason

anonimity

with google+ they force u to use your real name

i dont want that

no his same age as me,15, and I SWEAR THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH HIM. 

1st. where I live, people here are not poor what so ever, so there is no finical issue.

2nd hes an apple fan boy.... he knows other phones are better but he still loves apple....

3rd he doesnt have a PC and he has play on my friend's duo 780 nvidia 3 monitor surround setup.... and he still wants a wii u.......

4th HE FUCKING THINKS THE 240p SCREEN ON HIS NINTENDO DX IS GOOD?!?!?!?! WHAT THE HELL 

5th he saids he like his ipod touch because its portable and the graphics are nice and IOS7 is "awesome".... (also i told him to get an nvidia shield if he saids he would rather get a wii u....)

HOW DO I FIX THIS

Just drop the elitist attitude, your friend isn't someone you have to fix. If he likes the Wii U, good for him! It's a nice system with loads of great games. If he likes Apple stuff, so what? it's not like it hurts you in any way that he does. And what makes a phone better is completely down to the user.