Good free torrent program?

Surpuppa

I have always used μTorrent but I have gotten tired of the ads on there. Any other free alternatives with no or smaller ads?

the ones on μTorrent don't actullay affect anything though.Maybe Bittorent 

My life

Sure get BitTorrent and uTorrent or whatever, but they are quite overrated. My favorite is BitComet, ads shouldn't get in the way and looks quite nice as well.

Just now, Himommies said:

the ones on μTorrent don't actullay affect anything though.Maybe Bittorent 

I know that they dont really do much, but I hate when its "hot single ladies looking for you" etc

Transmission is by far my favorite. Fast and clean and no ads. You can also easily customize how it handles your downloads, each one individually.

Windows is in early beta, but it works well:

https://transmissionbt.com/download/

My profile picure is real. That's what I look like in real life. I'm actually a blue and white African Wild Dog.

Ryzen 9 5900X - MSI Ventus 2x OC 3060 Ti - 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200MHz CL16 - ASRock B550 Phantom Gaming ITX/ax

EVGA CLC 280 + 2x140mm NF-A14 - Samsung 850 EVO 500GB + WD Black SN750 1TB - Windows 11/10 - EVGA Supernova G3 1000W

I used  bitComet, bitTorrent, uTorrent and Deluge so far. They re all free. Deluge is the best of them, squeezes the most out of my bandwidth, It always seems to have a bit higher download speeds than the others.

Specs: 

Spoiler

PC:CASE: FD Define r6 | CPU:Intel Core i7-8700k | MB: MSI z370 PC Pro RAM: 32GB Corsair vengance LPX 3000 GPU: Asus rx 6900xt Tuf STORAGE: nand 500GB Samsung 970Evo plus ; Game Storage: 2TB Samsung 860QVO Storage: 2 x WD Green 4TB | PSU: Corsair RM850x | CPUCooler: Noctua NH-D15   DISPLAY: LG 27GL850

qBittorrent (looks like uTorrent) and Transmission (uses much less RAM than other bittorrent clients) are both good and have no ads at all.

I use transmission and deluge. Deluge has a lot more to the UI than transmission.

System specs:

GTX 1050

16GB DDR3

Samsung evo SSD

a few HDD's

I think I've tried them all at this point. Currently with Vuze. While not optimal, it works for my needs.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv