Set frontier router QoS settings

RGProductions
28 minutes ago, Donut417 said:

I just looked again. They did buy a Cable Company way back in the day like in the early 1990s. Seems they didnt upgrade the cable system much. Dont expect them too, they can barely keep the FIOS service they got from the Verizon sales working. Im waiting for them to go out of business and for some other stupid shit provider to buy up the assets. 

One thing I failed to mention about Comcast, they have a 1 TB cap, in select areas (areas they have a monopoly, They charge $50/month  to not be capped). Not sure about Frontier. If not, then thats the only good quality about them. 

It appears this was all for nothing. My mom is finally open to upgrading our internet speed, as she's finally realized that having an internet plan we could've had in 2005 is dumb.

M1 MacBook Air 256/8 | iPhone 13 pro

43 minutes ago, RGProductions said:

It appears this was all for nothing. My mom is finally open to upgrading our internet speed, as she's finally realized that having an internet plan we could've had in 2005 is dumb.

Not sure how many you have in your house. But I have 2 old people and me living in our house. We consume about 800 Gigs a month. And our internet speed of 75/10 seems to work out fine. I would say it probably would work out fine for you all. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

10 hours ago, Donut417 said:

Not sure how many you have in your house. But I have 2 old people and me living in our house. We consume about 800 Gigs a month. And our internet speed of 75/10 seems to work out fine. I would say it probably would work out fine for you all. 

Yeah, it can only get faster for us. I bet we consume a ton of data, but oh well let's pray for no caps and prepare for them.

M1 MacBook Air 256/8 | iPhone 13 pro