Are you ready for a miracle!

Lil Chillbil

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point 

Speaking of pricing, i was doing some research in how much parts cost in india and every card is $130-$200 more expensive than north america and that's just one part i bet if you add up an average build it would cost $300-$600 more.  :(  :angry:  

Sony Vaio Pro 13 CPU:Haswell Core i5 4200U RAM: 4 GB GPU: HD4400 Storage: SSD Pci-e 128GB (Its really fast), External 1TB Seagate Expansion Drive Weight: 1.06kg (made of carbon fiber) 

Phone: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (4.4.2 Omnirom) 

If only e-trailers did sales like steam... Oh, how that will never happen..

I don't get it, I've bought stuff from lots of steam sales, how are they different than other sales?

I don't get it, I've bought stuff from lots of steam sales, how are they different than other sales?

They are usually really big like 50-75% while most normal sales are %50 max

<p>Wires Suck :angry:
!fY0|_|(4|\|R34[)7#!5PMM37#3(0[)3:1337 70833|\|73R3[)!|\|49!\/34\|/4Y 4|\|[)93741!f3

wouldnt you be better off buying a titan and flashing the bios to a tesla for that price?

answer this mans question. im curious too. (you could even sli two flashed titans)

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• 2 weeks later...

Speaking of pricing, i was doing some research in how much parts cost in india and every card is $130-$200 more expensive than north america and that's just one part i bet if you add up an average build it would cost $300-$600 more.  :(  :angry:  

To be more exact, everything here is about 25-40% more expensive. I made the same mistake of adding $ instead of % a few years back and it was worthless as I realized when the 690 launched :(

PC in Profile

Thought this thread was going to be able Steam sales lol.

Mobo: Z97 MSI Gaming 7 / CPU: i5-4690k@4.5GHz 1.23v / GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 / RAM: 8GB DDR3 1600MHz@CL9 1.5v / PSU: Corsair CX500M / Case: NZXT 410 / Monitor: 1080p IPS Acer R240HY bidx

They are usually really big like 50-75% while most normal sales are %50 max

I know you are gonna buy the K5000

That margin man

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz