Favorite Case Color/ Material [ Poll ]

Imbellis

Prefered Case Materials  

13 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite Case Material (by looks)

• Powder Coated
    • Brushed Aluminum / Steel
    • Black Brushed Aluminum
    • Wood?
    • Other (please list)

What's your favorite case material? Why? (Shown Powder Coated, Aluminum, and black aluminum (though picture is poor). Variety of wood is too high.

Black Powder Coat.png

Aluminum.png

Black Aluminum.png

Edited by Imbellis
missing picturse

Fan Comparisons          F@H          PCPartPicker         Analysis of Market Trends (Coming soon? Never? Who knows!)

Designing a mITX case. Working on aluminum prototypes.

Open for intern / part-time. Good at maths, CAD and airflow stuff. Dabbled with Python.

Please fill out this form! It helps a ton! https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/841400-the-poll-to-end-all-polls-poll/

Just now, W-L said:

Brushed or anodized Aluminum would be my go to. 

Don't forget to mention tempered glass xD 

lol yea. in your opinion, would an all TG case be possible? I mean there are many ways to drill glass and stuff.

Tempered glass bro, tempered glass everything 

Want to custom loop?  Ask me more if you are curious

Just now, Daniel Z. said:

lol yea. in your opinion, would an all TG case be possible? I mean there are many ways to drill glass and stuff.

If you allow for metal/rubber standoffs and have a good laser cutter it's doable, I'm thinking a few years from now when I have more resources I'll make an all tg magnum opus style case.

They make all tempered glass coffee tables, it's for sure doable but you would need to be creative in your cable management and design the mounting system for everything. 

Luxury-Tempered-Glass-Coffee-Table.jpg

Just now, Damascus said:

If you allow for metal/rubber standoffs and have a good laser cutter it's doable, I'm thinking a few years from now when I have more resources I'll make an all tg magnum opus style case.

@W-L k lol. I will be sticking with an Inwin 303/301 type case cause they look awesome. Enthoo Evolv TG is my personal favourite case minus the airflow.

@W-L k lol. I will be sticking with an Inwin 303/301 type case cause they look awesome. Enthoo Evolv TG is my personal favourite case minus the airflow.

Yep, I'm using the 301 now myself (watch out for a front panel tg mod coming soon)

I personally like RGB Cases lol. JK. I like plain black aluminum cases with tempered glass and RGB Lights