PC Won't Even Turn on After BSOD

KelpyG24

So this is a minor issue. I have had this PC for about 36 hours and have had many, experiences. I was playing some competitive CS:GO, and all of a sudden I got the BSOD. I wasn't too worried as I knew what to do. But I turned on my PC, my fans and lights turned on, but my monitors didnt. My mouse went from on and off, but mostly off. After waiting for a while, it became apparent it wasn't gonna start. I tried unplugging everything, the power supply, and reconnecting, and it didnt work. My lights and fans turn on, nothing else does. I really cant afford for there to be an issue again as this is a prebuilt system, and the first one had a dead GPU out of box, and I drove 2 hours to the other store that had it in stock, so if y'all have any idea help would be great!

2 minutes ago, KelpyG24 said:

So this is a minor issue. I have had this PC for about 36 hours and have had many, experiences. I was playing some competitive CS:GO, and all of a sudden I got the BSOD. I wasn't too worried as I knew what to do. But I turned on my PC, my fans and lights turned on, but my monitors didnt. My mouse went from on and off, but mostly off. After waiting for a while, it became apparent it wasn't gonna start. I tried unplugging everything, the power supply, and reconnecting, and it didnt work. My lights and fans turn on, nothing else does. I really cant afford for there to be an issue again as this is a prebuilt system, and the first one had a dead GPU out of box, and I drove 2 hours to the other store that had it in stock, so if y'all have any idea help would be great!

If its a prebuild system and you cant open it and take it apart without losing warranty there is no much you can do, just return it. 

Turning it on and off a few times? :D Idk what else you can try, u cant even get to BIOS right?

ASUS Maximus VII Hero | i7 4790K OC 4.8GHZ | 4x8GB 2400MHz MSI GTX 1070 alphacool eiswolf gpx pro
Samsung 850 EVO 520GB + Corsair 525gb + 275gb SSD  2TB Seagate Barracuda | 8TB Seagate Archive

Cooler Master HAF-X 942 | EVGA Supernova 1000W 80+ Platinum | Custom watercooling loop (gpu+cpu)

360mm+180mm rad and 10 fans | Swiftech D5 mcp655-B

Just now, bughtoo said:

If its a prebuild system and you cant open it and take it apart without losing warranty there is no much you can do, just return it. 

Turning it on and off a few times? :D Idk what else you can try, u cant even get to BIOS right?

Nope nothing. Ive also tried different monitors, cables, etc. I just wanna see the BIOS xD

Just now, KelpyG24 said:

Nope nothing. Ive also tried different monitors, cables, etc. I just wanna see the BIOS xD

Like i said iwthout opening it and losing warranty there is really not much you can do, thats the problem of prebuild systems, troubleshooting is almost impossible. Can you give us specs so maybe there is something to do like flash bios or something.

ASUS Maximus VII Hero | i7 4790K OC 4.8GHZ | 4x8GB 2400MHz MSI GTX 1070 alphacool eiswolf gpx pro
Samsung 850 EVO 520GB + Corsair 525gb + 275gb SSD  2TB Seagate Barracuda | 8TB Seagate Archive

Cooler Master HAF-X 942 | EVGA Supernova 1000W 80+ Platinum | Custom watercooling loop (gpu+cpu)

360mm+180mm rad and 10 fans | Swiftech D5 mcp655-B

6 minutes ago, KelpyG24 said:

So this is a minor issue.

Do I detect a hint of sarcasm here? If not then I'd like to say this is an issue slightly above minor. I'd say it's a medium in severity issue. As a pre-built system does it have warranty stickers preventing you from opening the case? Because if power cycling the computer yields nothing the next thing I'd try is resetting CMOS. If this isn't an option then you should take advantage of the warranty. Even if it's an inconvenient drive. Though as I think about it if the two stores are identical you might be able to return it to your local store for warranty services.

Clear the CMOS first, if it doesn't boot then, let it be someone else's headache. You paid for a prebuilt system so you deserve to get what you paid for :)

Blue screen then no post is about as serious as it gets.

As windows7ge said you could start by clearing the CMOS.  You would have to open the case and press the button or short out a jumper.  

I would suggest phoning or emailing the retailer and ask if this would invalidate your warranty.

At the same time you might want to see if a memory module or even CPU heat sink or PCI-e card has come loose in transit.  Some manufactures go to great effort to fill in any empty spaces inside your case, while in shipping. 

Fingers crossed it is fixable.