Best budget case under $50

Mr Speed

If anyone has any opinions on what the best quality/build ease budget case is I'd love to know

7 minutes ago, Mr Speed said:

If anyone has any opinions on what the best quality/build ease budget case is I'd love to know

Masterbox 5.1 lite is very good

Focus G is also really good, great airflow ( @CooperMyers just did his build in that case)

Deepcool Tesseract has been a tried and true case for many builders

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

15 minutes ago, TVwazhere said:

Focus G is also really good, great airflow ( @CooperMyers just did his build in that case)

Will any of those last me through builds over the years? (Mainly space concerns)

1 hour ago, Mr Speed said:

Will any of those last me through builds over the years? (Mainly space concerns)

All three will last you fairly long, the Deep cool is older though, so possibly not as much expandibility. Both the Focus G and Lite 5.1 are brand new 

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

31 minutes ago, TVwazhere said:

All three will last you fairly long, the Deep cool is older though, so possibly not as much expandibility. Both the Focus G and Lite 5.1 are brand new 

Alright, thanks

On 8/14/2017 at 1:21 PM, TVwazhere said:

Yea. It's a great case!  I love it.