Tips for CSGO?

RileyTheFox
Go to solution Solved by Gamerguy207,

Tap with AK when your farther away and spray with it when you close to someone but make sure to aim Down a bit because the spray goes upward. When about to cross a area with a lot of snipers you can throw a decoy grenade and they'll think it's a flash. Also on smg's aim downward a bit except for the p90. AND NEVER EVER USE A AUTO!!!!

Hey!

I bought CSGO yesterday and I already have about 2 hours. However I don't really understand the tricks people use. 

Does anyobe one have any methods I should use to get better? Like what guns to buy at the start of the game? Or maybe some tactics.

My aim isn't terrible and is pretty decent so I don't really think that's a big issue for me (I play Overwatch a whole bunch so my aim is good) 

I'm not too interested in entering any competitive things yet, I'll just play Casual. I know the controls well because of playing other source games.

Thanks for reading! 

CPU: Intel Core i7 8700  

GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1070

MOBO: ASUS Z370-F STRIX  

RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 2133MHz

Tap with AK when your farther away and spray with it when you close to someone but make sure to aim Down a bit because the spray goes upward. When about to cross a area with a lot of snipers you can throw a decoy grenade and they'll think it's a flash. Also on smg's aim downward a bit except for the p90. AND NEVER EVER USE A AUTO!!!!

Watch WarOwl on youtube and watch his tips and tricks from previous videos to get a better basis, then just keep up with his current videos to learn some specifics on different maps.

28 minutes ago, Gamerguy207 said:

17 minutes ago, OsuMasterz said:

Watch WarOwl on youtube and watch his tips and tricks from previous videos to get a better basis, then just keep up with his current videos to learn some specifics on different maps.

Alright thanks for your help! 

CPU: Intel Core i7 8700  

GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1070

MOBO: ASUS Z370-F STRIX  

RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 2133MHz

59 minutes ago, OsuMasterz said:

I second this.

Also look for smoke practice maps and learn spray patterns etc. You may want to change your crosshair around to something that suits you

Hello