Hackintosh

Hi everyone,

Is anyone here informed about installing hackintosh. I tried with iAtkos and i ran into whole bunch of problems. Tried the ML2 and ML3u and had almost the same problem on both. So when the install finishes and has to boot it just freezes. When i got into verbose mode it said something like:

getcpuidinfo this is an unknown cpu model 0x3a

or many other things. I literaly went through whole bunch of forums and tried everything and nothing worked. And i don't have a Mac anywhere close so i can't try the Multibeast way of instaling.

Ok, I must ask. Are you using an Intel or AMD CPU?

Normandy - Intel Core i5 3470, 8 GB Corsair Vengenace LP, EVGA GTX 960 SSC, Gigabyte GA-Z77M-D3H-MVP, WD Blue 1 TB, Seagate 320 GB (steam), Seagate 320 GB (experimental, second OS, etc), Windows 8.1 + Ubuntu 14.10

Garrus - HP Stream 11

My Rig is:

CPU - Intel i5 3470

MB - MSI Z77A-G43

VGA - MSI GTX 650ti

SSD - Samsung 830 64GB

HDD - Hitachi 1TB 

I acctually read that that post isn't the problem with the cpu but something else

My Rig is:

CPU - Intel i5 3470

MB - MSI Z77A-G43

VGA - MSI GTX 650ti

SSD - Samsung 830 64GB

HDD - Hitachi 1TB 

I acctually read that that post isn't the problem with the cpu but something else

So Could you please tell us more information?

With your CPU the HD2500 (I think it's that) doesn't work. So you need to disable them. Have you set GraphicsEnabler=No ?

Have you set the bios correctly, what did you use for creating your USB Stick? Multibeast? MyHack or something else?

Business Management Student @ University St. Gallen (Switzerland)

HomeServer: i7 4930k - GTX 1070ti - ASUS Rampage IV Gene - 32Gb Ram

Laptop: MacBook Pro Retina 15" 2018

Operating Systems (Virtualised using VMware): Windows Pro 10, Cent OS 7

Well its something with your CPU... I don't know much from there but +1 for making a Hackintosh... Best idea ever.

Thanks for the feedback. I succeeded in instaling it and belive it or not the problem was not with the cpu , just installed it on hard drive instead of ssd and it ran smoothly. Wierd thing. EpicFeekonFire man i can just recommend you to do it yourself  because your pc atcually runs smoother than windows and everthing is looking better. Take this from the guy who was always against Apple.