Which slot should I put my RAM in?

So I'm trying to make a new computer (First build) and I'm not sure which slot I should put the ram in to. I have the manual, but I'm confused. Thanks!

RAM:https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01ARHBBPS/ref=ox_sc_...

Motherboard: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06WVFFXXL/ref=ox_sc_...

Motherboard Manual:https://static.raru.co.za/pdf/5571013-5438-user-manual....

If you have 2 sticks of RAM, you'll start from the slot closest to the 24-pin and put one in that slot, skip a slot, and then the second RAM stick will go in the third slot. If you only have 1 stick of RAM then it will go in the third slot from the 24-pin

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

Just now, Lurick said:

If you have 2 sticks of RAM, you'll start from the slot closest to the 24-pin and put one in that slot, skip a slot, and then the second RAM stick will go in the third slot. If you only have 1 stick of RAM then it will go in the third slot from the 24-pin

Thank you!

With one stick anyone of them would work. You can put it in the 4th from the left to if you need more cooler clearance. If you have 2 sticks put in the 2nd and 4th or the 1st and 3rd.

Id recommend getting 2 sticks to get dual channel memory. 

My Rig

CPU - Ryzen 5 1600@3.8ghz          GPU - XFX XXX RX580 8g          Cooler - Arctic Freezer 33 eSports edition green          Motherboard - Gigabyte AB350 Gaming 3          Ram -  G.Skill 2x8 Ripjaws 5 2666                   Case - Pahntecs P400s TGE Modded with Green accents          PSU - Seasonic M1211 evo 620w          SSD - Samsung 960 evo 500 GB          HDD - Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm 2tb       

Fans - 2 be quiet SilentWings 3         OS - Windows 10 Home 64-Bit         Cables - Cable Mod Green Cable Extension

Peripherals

Mouse - Logitech G502          Keyboard - k95 Platinum Brown          Headset - Philips SHP9500s + Vmoda Boom Pro          Monitor - LG 29UM69GB

Webcam - USB webcam for Wii Fitness game xD

3 minutes ago, Vandorlot said:

With one stick anyone of them would work. You can put it in the 4th from the left to if you need more cooler clearance. If you have 2 sticks put in the 2nd and 4th or the 1st and 3rd.

actually i have a similar motherboard and it cant be in any it has to be in the second or last slot 

My Personal Computer

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 5 1600 3.2GHz (OC 3.8) 6-Core Processor

Cpu cooler DEEPCOOL Gamer Storm CAPTAIN 240EX WHITE 
Motherboard: MSI - B350 TOMAHAWK ARCTIC ATX AM4 Motherboard 
Memory: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000MHz RAM 8x3

Storage: SAMSUNG 850 PRO 2.5" 256GB SATA III

Storage:SAMSUNG 850 PRO 2.5" 500GB SATA III
Video Card: RTX 2060
Case: NZXT - S340 Elite (White) ATX Mid Tower Case 
Power Supply: EVGA 550 B3 550W

Peripherals

Monitor: Acer XF240H 24" TN Free-Sync ,144 Hz 

Keyboard: Corsair k95 RGB platinum

Mouse: Razer basilisk

Headset: Hyperx cloud alpha pro

2 minutes ago, Vandorlot said:

Manual states that you need to populate Slot A2 first, so no any of them will not work or at the very least is less likely to work.

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

-threads merged-

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

Please read the user manual it answers all about these simple questions