Help with finding a case

fate855

So I am doing an "overhaul" of my pc, im recycling my i5 6600k, storage, cooling, and ddr4. Im upgrading to the ROG maximus IX hero. I also managed to get my friend's pair of evga acx 3.0 1080s for free because he got the new ti models. I am now wondering what case to get as I wanted the S340 Elite but I am afraid that with two 1080s it will get more than toasty inside and will hamper the preformance of the cards. I would like to know whether this would become an issue and if so what altenative cases there are.

Requirements: I definitely want tempered glass, a full psu shroud, and no external bays. My color scheme is designed around rgb lighting so im looking for matte black with little to no colored accents. Aura sync would hopefully be great. My budget is in the 70-100 dollar.

What about the Inwin 303?

Realans case is definitely my favorite and seems to fit my criteria.

http://www.minicase.net/product_E-T01.html

Or Silverstone PM01-RGB?

https://pcpartpicker.com/products/compare/8vGj4D,xjM323,ks7CmG/

Hopefully that Isnt too much to take in! Thanks in advance for all your help.

Wait for the new fractal design meshify, it has amazing airflow

My Rig

CPU - Ryzen 5 1600@3.8ghz          GPU - XFX XXX RX580 8g          Cooler - Arctic Freezer 33 eSports edition green          Motherboard - Gigabyte AB350 Gaming 3          Ram -  G.Skill 2x8 Ripjaws 5 2666                   Case - Pahntecs P400s TGE Modded with Green accents          PSU - Seasonic M1211 evo 620w          SSD - Samsung 960 evo 500 GB          HDD - Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm 2tb       

Fans - 2 be quiet SilentWings 3         OS - Windows 10 Home 64-Bit         Cables - Cable Mod Green Cable Extension

Peripherals

Mouse - Logitech G502          Keyboard - k95 Platinum Brown          Headset - Philips SHP9500s + Vmoda Boom Pro          Monitor - LG 29UM69GB

Webcam - USB webcam for Wii Fitness game xD

I personally like the H440.. and having plenty of space for airflow and a psu shroud is nice to have.

Just now, Vandorlot said:

Oh its already out on newegg.

My Rig

CPU - Ryzen 5 1600@3.8ghz          GPU - XFX XXX RX580 8g          Cooler - Arctic Freezer 33 eSports edition green          Motherboard - Gigabyte AB350 Gaming 3          Ram -  G.Skill 2x8 Ripjaws 5 2666                   Case - Pahntecs P400s TGE Modded with Green accents          PSU - Seasonic M1211 evo 620w          SSD - Samsung 960 evo 500 GB          HDD - Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm 2tb       

Fans - 2 be quiet SilentWings 3         OS - Windows 10 Home 64-Bit         Cables - Cable Mod Green Cable Extension

Peripherals

Mouse - Logitech G502          Keyboard - k95 Platinum Brown          Headset - Philips SHP9500s + Vmoda Boom Pro          Monitor - LG 29UM69GB

Webcam - USB webcam for Wii Fitness game xD

11 minutes ago, Vandorlot said:

I second this. HardwareCanucks made a really good video on it:

I am probably going to buy the case as well.

GPU: XFX RX 7900 XTX

CPU: Ryzen 7 7800X3D

40 minutes ago, Keppla Gaming said:

I personally like the H440.. and having plenty of space for airflow and a psu shroud is nice to have.

I also love the H440.

10 hours ago, fate855 said:

So I am doing an "overhaul" of my pc, im recycling my i5 6600k, storage, cooling, and ddr4. Im upgrading to the ROG maximus IX hero. I also managed to get my friend's pair of evga acx 3.0 1080s for free because he got the new ti models. I am now wondering what case to get as I wanted the S340 Elite but I am afraid that with two 1080s it will get more than toasty inside and will hamper the preformance of the cards. I would like to know whether this would become an issue and if so what altenative cases there are.

Requirements: I definitely want tempered glass, a full psu shroud, and no external bays. My color scheme is designed around rgb lighting so im looking for matte black with little to no colored accents. Aura sync would hopefully be great. My budget is in the 70-100 dollar.

What about the Inwin 303?

Realans case is definitely my favorite and seems to fit my criteria.

http://www.minicase.net/product_E-T01.html

Or Silverstone PM01-RGB?

https://pcpartpicker.com/products/compare/8vGj4D,xjM323,ks7CmG/

Hopefully that Isnt too much to take in! Thanks in advance for all your help.

Meshify C is your best bet. Has the best airflow of  most TG cases on the market currently, plus you Fractal Design Build quality, easiest cable management on the planet and the most flexible internal layout known to man short of being able to flip the motherboard 180º

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25