Paris is considering eSports for the 2024 Olympics

3 hours ago, DildorTheDecent said:

Well it's a good way to get thots active. 

Downside is that the arena will be filled with thots. 

STD's will be flying around & shit once the competition starts

Details separate people.

18 minutes ago, knightslugger said:

so i guess if we're basing it off viewership and popularity... why is synchronized swimming still in the olympics? or diving for that matter?

you really think gamers from around the world are going to buy an Olympic ticket to watch two nerds duke it out in a FPS?

or are you just talking about network television?

Seeing as entire soccer stadiums have been sold out in Europe for big esports events would have to say yes. Television will be big too but I believe both would see an increase.

On 10/08/2017 at 4:00 AM, Brooksie359 said:

hmm I don't know about that. I mean most pro gamers have physical therapist because it is hard on the wrist. also the main point of the Olympics is entertainment and if there was a large enough interest in having chess in the Olympics it might actually be the case.

Oh god forbid his wanking hand got RSI. If i was an Olympic athlete (swimmer, track n field, gymnastics etc) and saw a 17 yr old slightly overweight (was pleasantly plump the dietitians goal?) japanese kid stand on the same podium i received a gold silver or bronze medal and recieve a gold,silver or bronze medal for a fucking computer game i'd kill myself.

Alot of of things in the olympic's shouldn't be there (the joke a thing called dressage for example) but having them stand should to shoulder with actual athletes is plain insulting.

Motherboard  ROG Strix B350-F Gaming | CPU Ryzen 5 1600 | GPU Sapphire Radeon RX 480 Nitro+ OC  | RAM Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000MHz 2x8Gb | OS Drive  Crucial MX300 525Gb M.2 | WiFi Card  ASUS PCE-AC68 | Case Switch 810 Gunmetal Grey SE | Storage WD 1.5tb, SanDisk Ultra 3D 500Gb, Samsung 840 EVO 120Gb | NAS Solution Synology 413j 8TB (6TB with 2TB redundancy using Synology Hybrid RAID) | Keyboard SteelSeries APEX | Mouse Razer Naga MMO Edition Green | Fan Controller Sentry LXE | Screens Sony 43" TV | Sound Logitech 5.1 X530

2 minutes ago, Noctus said:

Oh god forbid his wanking hand got RSI. If i was an Olympic athlete (swimmer, track n field, gymnastics etc) and saw a 17 yr old slightly overweight (was pleasantly plump the dietitians goal?) japanese kid stand on the same podium i received a gold silver or bronze medal and recieve a gold,silver or bronze medal for a fucking computer game i'd kill myself.

Alot of of things in the olympic's shouldn't be there (the joke a thing called dressage for example) but having them stand should to shoulder with actual athletes is plain insulting.

I am not sure why you brought up overweight Japanese kids when talking about esports but I'm just going to assume based on that you know very little about the subject. Also I don't believe you would be standing on the same podium as they would be different events so you wouldn't have to worry about that.

10 minutes ago, Brooksie359 said:

I am not sure why you brought up overweight Japanese kids when talking about esports but I'm just going to assume based on that you know very little about the subject. Also I don't believe you would be standing on the same podium as they would be different events so you wouldn't have to worry about that.

It was clearly an example. It's also clear your lack of reading comprehension. I said "if i saw....on the same podium". Quite clear i didn't mean Dendi from Dota2 standing side by side Michael Phelps getting awarded gold medals.

Motherboard  ROG Strix B350-F Gaming | CPU Ryzen 5 1600 | GPU Sapphire Radeon RX 480 Nitro+ OC  | RAM Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000MHz 2x8Gb | OS Drive  Crucial MX300 525Gb M.2 | WiFi Card  ASUS PCE-AC68 | Case Switch 810 Gunmetal Grey SE | Storage WD 1.5tb, SanDisk Ultra 3D 500Gb, Samsung 840 EVO 120Gb | NAS Solution Synology 413j 8TB (6TB with 2TB redundancy using Synology Hybrid RAID) | Keyboard SteelSeries APEX | Mouse Razer Naga MMO Edition Green | Fan Controller Sentry LXE | Screens Sony 43" TV | Sound Logitech 5.1 X530

1 minute ago, Noctus said:

It was clearly an example. It's also clear your lack of reading comprehension. I said "if i saw....on the same podium". Quite clear i didn't mean Dendi from Dota2 standing side by side Michael Phelps getting awarded gold medals.

you could have easily just said an esports player. I'm just curious as to why you used an example at all and why that example. also what makes you think it would be the same podium? you said same podium so that would make most believe you meant the same podium and like i said they would likely held at different places and thus have a different podiums. if that is not what you meant then clearly you need to work on your writing ability that way you can convey your message clearly next time.