Problem with my internet

Keanen
Go to solution Solved by Stevers108,
3 minutes ago, Keanen said:

But the signal here is not that good

You can purchase a device that plugs into an outlet in your room (which has an Ethernet port on it), while the second devices plugs into an outlet near the router (You then plug an Ethernet cord from the device into the router). It's a bit hard to explain. I'll look one up for you.

Found it

https://www.amazon.com/TP-Link-Powerline-Adapter-Starter-TL-PA2010KIT/dp/B00AWRUIY4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1502276890&sr=8-1&keywords=ethernet+wall+adapter

So i live in a house but my bedroom is on the top floor so i don't have the best connection so i buyed a d link router but i can't use a ethernet cable bcs my parents sayed no. So i tried using powerlines but if i put it in it would go red and then it wouldn't connect anymore so i don't now how i can have internet in my room bcs my pc only connects to ethernet so does anyone have a fix?

wifi and ethernet bcs normaly this router would give me both. so that i can plug a ethernet cable or connect to the wifi 

2 minutes ago, ItsTheDuckAgain said:

wifi ?

normaly this router would give me both. so that i can plug a ethernet cable or connect to the wifi 

Just now, Keanen said:

normaly this router would give me both. so that i can plug a ethernet cable or connect to the wifi 

what?

sorry I don't understand :-)

You can buy a wireless adapter card for your PC (USB connected), it'll give a decent connection.

3 minutes ago, ItsTheDuckAgain said:

what?

sorry I don't understand :-)

So look, usually i have a router that gives me a wifi and so i can also connect an ethernet cable but because i can not use ethernet cable from bottom to top i can not give it to my router so have a wifi amplifier Constructs on my router with ethernet cable but sometimes it's gone

3 minutes ago, Stevers108 said:

You can buy a wireless adapter card for your PC (USB connected), it'll give a decent connection.

3 minutes ago, Keanen said:

You can purchase a device that plugs into an outlet in your room (which has an Ethernet port on it), while the second devices plugs into an outlet near the router (You then plug an Ethernet cord from the device into the router). It's a bit hard to explain. I'll look one up for you.

Found it

https://www.amazon.com/TP-Link-Powerline-Adapter-Starter-TL-PA2010KIT/dp/B00AWRUIY4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1502276890&sr=8-1&keywords=ethernet+wall+adapter

1 minute ago, Stevers108 said:

Thnks and sorry for my bad english

Just now, Keanen said:

Thnks and sorry for my bad english

Not a problem! Gad I can help.