Realtek Hd audio manager? where the hell has it gone

Dalynx

I have a gigabyte mobo and recently had to reinstall windows, i reinstalled the audio drivers and the manager didnt come with the drivers for some reason or another, i have the old setup files in my hard drive but when i try to open them pretty much nothing happens at all , anyone got any ideas or a way to fresh install the audio manger as i need it for dual audio

Have you tried going to device manager then trying to update it from there? If you have, try to find your motherboard on the gigabyte support page. There might be installs for the realtek audio driver. Btw, i suggest deleting the old audio drivers as it may cause confusion which driver to use.

10 minutes ago, TereRu said:

Have you tried going to device manager then trying to update it from there? If you have, try to find your motherboard on the gigabyte support page. There might be installs for the realtek audio driver. Btw, i suggest deleting the old audio drivers as it may cause confusion which driver to use.

ive tried both of those yea , no avail and the old drivers were wiped when i reinstalled windows

http://www.realtek.com/downloads/

Have you tried going to the realtek website? Drivers are under quick links. I'm not sure which one your PC will use. My PC and laptop uses the GBE controller but idk whether that applies to you?