Rainbow Six Siege Crashes My PC

I recently got Rainbow Six Siege for my pc. I have an FX-9590, Gtx1060 6g, and 8gb ram. My Pc specs are good enough to run the game on very high quality but a few minutes into the game, it freezes and i have to reset my pc. I have tried to lower the game down to high and started a benchmark test. During the benchmark i received very high frames, 100fps as minimum but when i started a match my pc froze and i had to restart. PLEASE help me, any advice will do.

the usual:

update all drivers

update bios

remove crapware

monitor temperatures of GPU / CPU

check system log

check the games forum for similar stuff

if all that doesn't yield anything usefull to get you in the right direction do the old "reinstall windows from scratch and pray"-thing

crashing software, especially games, is a pain in the a** and always will be, sry ...

Since it crashes your computer and not the game, do have happen to have your CPU OC'd?

10 minutes ago, phongle123 said:

Since it crashes your computer and not the game, do have happen to have your CPU OC'd?

i do have my cpu ocd 

Full Specs:

CPU:FX-9590

GPU:Asus Strix OC 6g

Ram:8GB

MOBO:V Crosshair Fromula

PSU:500

HDD:250x2

In the bios i have it on high performance

Update: 1min into logging in the pc crashes

6 minutes ago, Twatter said:

i do have my cpu ocd 

Full Specs:

CPU:FX-9590

GPU:Asus Strix OC 6g

Ram:8GB

MOBO:V Crosshair Fromula

PSU:500

HDD:250x2

In the bios i have it on high performance

revert the OC back to factory default and try the game again after updateing the drivers.

Just now, _Dr_Eye_ said:

revert the OC back to factory default and try the game again after updateing the drivers.

drivers are all updated my pc now crashes after logging in

1 minute ago, Twatter said:

drivers are all updated my pc now crashes after logging in

can your reset the CMOS

21 minutes ago, _Dr_Eye_ said:

can your reset the CMOS

yes i just did pc feels faster

but after launching the game again it still freezes and crashes

Does nvidia experience have anything to do with the crashes; It seems unnecessary anyways plz help nothing seems to work it still freezes even wheni open simple apps like discord or steam

• 6 months later...
On 8/9/2017 at 2:49 AM, Twatter said:

Does nvidia experience have anything to do with the crashes; It seems unnecessary anyways plz help nothing seems to work it still freezes even wheni open simple apps like discord or steam

Strange thing. I just got the latest update for siege today. And low and behold. I play for about 5-10 minutes. And siege locks up my whole system. Didn't matter if I had my hardware oc or not. Just one second playing the game. The next second watching a black screen and having to reset my PC. I can't deduce exactly what the problem is. First off I updated both my mb bios and gpu drivers yesterday after I was done with siege. So it could be either one of those. But I don't wish to roll back. As i have a feeling it could be something else. Sadly the only other thing it could be is my power supply... My problem is that I've also had bsod and a gsod while playing it too just shortly afterwarda. Yet every other game in my library appears to work fine.