Scrapyard wars with Hardware canucks

shafirpl

I was wondering, do you LMG guys have plans to go against hardware canucks, since both of you guys are canadians and they are also a very good techtubers themselves?

Hardware canucks are more of How can we make this hardware and such look amazing in their videos rather then obtaining hardware and such, not sure how much that would be watchable compared to the previous ones/

That would be like artists vs engineers :P I don't see HWC as being all that techy, they do some really nice builds and excellent case reviews but the tech side is lacking depth. Not sure how well they'd do at sourcing the parts in creative ways.

Then again LTT videos seem to have a maximum length of 6 minutes and also lack depth nowadays so since LTT became entertainment it has also lacked technical depth.

In conclusion I guess it would be something to watch but not the same calibre as the Paul & Kyle episode.

would definitely support this idea! I love hardwarecanucks for the simple and factual videos they make. This would be something a little different but I bet they'd do more than good at it.

Folding stats

Vigilo Confido

34 minutes ago, tom_w141 said:

Then again LTT videos seem to have a maximum length of 6 minutes and also lack depth nowadays so since LTT became entertainment it has also lacked technical depth

Couldn't agree more. I never used to hit like or dislike on YouTube at Linus's videos, just watching them. But now started to use the Dislike button. if I'll like the video I won't give it a like, I'll just enjoy it. But if I don't, I'll hit that dislike button straight away.

And because sometimes I can be an asshole, I'll just go back to previous videos, open them, not gonna watch them again but instead will hit dislike button.

CPU: Ryzen 7 2700x, Cooling: Corsair H100i Platinum AIO MOBO: Asus Strix B450 F GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1080 Founders Edition + Arctic Accelero Xtreme III RAM: 2x8GB ThermalTake ToughRAM White 3200MHz PSU: Corsair RM850x White Storage: 250GB Samsung 970 Evo NVMe CASE: Corsair 275r Airflow White OTHER: White and Orange Cable Extensions ---- MONITOR: Samsung LC32JG5 32" WQHD 1440p VA 144Hz

10 minutes ago, r3loAded said:

Couldn't agree more. I never used to hit like or dislike on YouTube at Linus's videos, just watching them. But now started to use the Dislike button. if I'll like the video I won't give it a like, I'll just enjoy it. But if I don't, I'll hit that dislike button straight away.

And because sometimes I can be an asshole, I'll just go back to previous videos, open them, not gonna watch them again but instead will hit dislike button.

I agree with most, but not pressing like when you did enjoy/like it, is rather unfair.