*NEED HELP* first time advice bios steps/ryzen ram again

Just now, Brooksie359 said:

Yeah its always exciting to build a new pc. Just wait until you are done and get to start playing games. It honestly is one of the most satisfying feelings ever once you get to use the pc you just built.

to be honest im still a ways off but steadily getting closer to the price point. 2 weeks ago i had nothing put back for it i already have like 190 bucks saved up for it. so its coming man its coming

Just now, Vincebthreeonefour said:

to be honest im still a ways off but steadily getting closer to the price point. 2 weeks ago i had nothing put back for it i already have like 190 bucks saved up for it. so its coming man its coming

yeah just wait till you have enough money and build a solid pc and you won't be disappointed.

3 minutes ago, Brooksie359 said:

yeah just wait till you have enough money and build a solid pc and you won't be disappointed.

im probabally going to make a what it feels like video and learn how to post youtube videos also lol. well im going to sleep i appreciate your help. hey my steam is borklemmysmash if you want to add me im not sure if thats linus forums kosher but meh. thanks alot i can sleep a little easier now

1 minute ago, Vincebthreeonefour said:

im probabally going to make a what it feels like video and learn how to post youtube videos also lol. well im going to sell i appreciate your help. hey my steam is borklemmysmash if you want to add me im not sure if thats linus forums kosher but meh. thanks alot i can sleep a little easier now

no problem dude. always happy to help.